Zoook Jazz Blaster 30W Bluetooth Speaker with Auxin & Handsfree Calling/ IPX5 Splashproof/ 5200Mah Battery/Party Speaker (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- The Jazz Blaster Bluetooth speaker can rock a party outdoors and indoors, at beaches, poolside bashes or impromptu house parties, this rough-and-tough, rugged speaker is all you need to set the ball rolling
- Uses the very latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology to experience the high quality sound of Bluetooth A2DP with less delay, more stability, faster pairing and lower power consumption from connected devices (like your phone) when wirelessly streaming audio
- Unlike ordinary Bluetooth speaker, the monster Zoook Jazz Blaster Bluetooth speaker amplifies higher as well as lower bass frequencies thanks to the unique combo of powerful stereo sound (30W) and a passive subwoofer - a power-packed bass experience on the go is finally here
- 10 hour battery life to keep the beats going ordinary Bluetooth speakers just cant handle the heavy load of bass and stereo for long hours
- The superior v4.2 Bluetooth connectivity enables easy hands-free communication to take and make calls
- Carry your music with you anywhere you go - beaches, gyms, pool parties, long drives, outdoors or in your own house - dazzling aluminum grill complements the modern, minimalist finish on the body of these best-in-class Bluetooth speakers
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
There are many loud Bluetooth speakers out there & then there is Zoook Jazz Blaster - not just loud, but truly powerful. Its 30W stereo output is coupled by an in-built passive subwoofer to provide the best bass streaming and amplification. Bigger and stronger than other options in its class, Jazz Blaster has all the potential to be party lovers' best buddy. Being shockproof and waterproof (IPX5 certified), it can rock a party out outdoors and indoors - beaches, poolside bashes or impromptu house parties, this rough-and-tough, rugged speaker is all you need to set the ball rolling.
Bluetooth Version: v4.2
Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, HFP, HSP, EDR
Speaker: 15W * 2 = 30 W
Body: Refined ABS
Bass Diaphragm: Yes
Waterproof rating: IPX5
Connectivity: Bluetooth, Aux-in & Handsfree
Noise Cancellation: Yes
Battery: 3.7V 5200mAh
Music Playback Time: 5~8hours*
Power Input: DC 5V/1A
Charging Time: 4~6 hours*
Frequency Response: 90Hz~18kHz
Operating Distance: 10m
Product Weight: 1.2Kg
* Playing & Charging time may very depending on usage.
From the manufacturer
Zoook Jazz Blaster Specifications
Zoook Zb-Jazz Blaster
The Jazz Blaster bluetooth speaker can rock a party outdoors and indoors, at beaches, poolside bashes or impromptu house parties, this rough-and-tough, rugged speaker is all you need to set the ball rolling.
Latest Bluetooth v4.2
Uses the very Latest bluetooth technology to experience the high quality sound of bluetooth A2DP with less delay, more stability, faster pairing, and lower power consumption from connected devices (like your phone) when wirelessly streaming music.
Experience Bass Like Never Before
Unlike ordinary bluetooth speaker, the monster Zoook Jazz Blaster bluetooth speaker amplifies higher as well as lower bass frequencies thanks to the unique combo of stereo sound (30W) and a passive subwoofer. A power-packed bass experience on the go is finally here.
Fabulous Looks Mighty Performance
Carry your music with you anywhere you go. Beaches, gyms, pool parties, long drives, outdoors or in your own house. Dazzling aluminum grill complements the modern, minimalist finish on the body of these bluetooth speakers.
Talk While you Rock
The superior v4.2 bluetooth connectivity enables easy hands-free communication to take and make calls.
292 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.To kick things off the so call promised Leather handle/Grip is actually a Silicon handle(Refer to attached image). So its same as Boat S1000 just the colour for Jazz blaster is black which does just to the look unlike Stone1000.
2. Coming to the sound output part-- I have previously owned several both wired and wireless audio devices starting from Speakers to headphone so I think I am qualified enough to say that this isn't 30 watts stereo speakers. If I'd have to guess I would say its 20 watts stereo speakers at max which is still more than the "Boat Stone1000"... But again to be honest I haven't heard how Boat Stone1000 sounds like but this one sounds definitely good/better I would say no distortion at high volumes and passive woofer also seems to do a decent job, however the equalizers don't work for wireless mode which is no exception but works fantastic and above expectations for Aux mode.
3. The weight and build-- I would say the build is quiet good and also looks wise the front diamond grill just looks brilliant,-- both fabulous and elegant design.. All in all I would say it looks wise its beats Boat... Zoook Jazz Blaster has a premium look to it right out of the box. But to the down side it a bit heavy not bulky though- it doesn't occupy that much space but it definitely feels more than 1.2 kg- as described in the specs. I would say it roughly feels about somewhere near 1.5 kgs which is again roughly what Boat weighs Coincidence may be right... Forget about that dimension wise Stone1000 and Jazz Blaster are the same i.e. 27.8 x 11.9 x 12.5 cm. Check that out.
4. Battery --Coming to the battery part now finally with a sarcastic smile I would again have to say Jazz Blaster is not 5200 Mah as described to back this up I ran a performance test with this and came up with this conclusion that with a full charge time ranging from 2-3 hrs it'd give you a play time of 6-6 1/2 hrs(at 50% volume) which is quite decent if you ask me but doesn't feels 5200 mah here.. At most its a 4000 Mah Lion battery which is again comes somewhere near to the Stone1000.
5. Connectivity-- Last but a little more than the least the Jazz Blasters range is amazing and could give other devices a run for their money. Its wireless range is about 20-25 feet with no walls/obstruction in between and 10-15 feets within one wall between. Now coming to the devices and modes supported- the bluetooth version is 4.2 so with devices running Nougat and above could be able to view the speakers charge. But you might face initial issue connecting multiple devices at disconnecting and re-connecting them as the Speaker seems to forget the paired devices from time to time, but that's not a bigger issue and over the time with devices connecting on daily basis it seems to remember them quite efficiently- for me personally it has been able to connect to four different devices without the necessity to pair them on regular basis(Intially I had some issues but after multiple sessions with same devices it got sorted out itself). However you cannot connect multiple devices simultaneously meaning you can connect and listen through only one device at a time, the other device which wants to connect will only be able to do so after the current device in use is being disconnected. Smart turn-off feature is being provided meaning when the speakers are disconnected from paired devices and not in use it will turn-off automatically hence saving charge which is quite good feature if you ask.
Conclusion: Overall a Decent,Efficient and cool speaker and I would say even people can consider it above Boat Stone1000 cause Jazz Blaster cost 100-200 bucks less than it, but only thing I personally felt bad about and did not like is the inappropriate description, making wrongful/false claims to beat the competition. It isn't a bad speaker for what we pay and we can't expect more for this price range but still People shouldn't claim what they can't provide; just say the truth and if the gadget is good enough people would still buy it.
Verdict: Boat Stone1000 VS Zoook Jazz Blaster
I would consider buying the Zoook Blaster everytime keeping aside the false claims but it is a great speaker and both looks wise and sound output wise it definitely beats the Boat S1000 and the passive woofer of Jazz Blaster is just mind blowing. Jazz Blaster boxes more specs for less amount of price.
Not bass heavy. Treble has been boosted and hence does not sound good. If you want a loud speaker and do not consider quality then you may go for it but if you have an ear for quality then please do not buy this speaker.
But the one thing i was disappointed is that the seal was already open .... Product were all insight... non of the things aren't missing... The only cons i found was the seal... Thats alll ..... Over all abot the product ZOOOK'S damm good mids & highs ... Bass .... Wow love it..... Thnks @AMAZON + ZOOOK...
There is absolutely nothing negative about this product. This speaker is like your music imagination coming to life. I roamed the local market went to Reliance Digital ...Croma ...etc...and found tiny speakers are being priced at INR 2000 and above and bigger ones are like INR 6000. I was sad on not finding an awesome speaker for a lower price. Then I read and watched so many videos on Boat 1000 and Zoook Jazz Blaster and my conclusion and recommendation is to buy Zoook Jazz Blaster without any doubts.
1. So loud and extremely powerful...no distortion...We connected it to our TV and watched The Nun Movie and the sound effects are truly awesome.
2. For music I played the song Afreen Afreen by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Remix and found each and every beat crisp and clear.
3. Charged it a week ago and used it like for an hour every day and the battery backup is quite solid.
4. Ridiculously Affordable. (no one can beat this price in terms of quality)
1. As I said absolutely nothing negative to report and if you see others reporting negative comments it could mostly be training issues on how to use the product.
Suggestions : If Zoook can integrate an FM Tuner in the next upgrade of the Jazz Blaster I will buy like so many for my relatives and friends ....Thank you guys for selling this amazing speaker for such a beautiful price.