- 5% Instant Discount on HDFC bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Zishta Traditional Cast Iron Kadai - Large Size (11 Inches Diameter, 3 Kg Weight) Ideal For 4-5 Member Family
|Price:||1,250.00 + 200.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||150.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Zishta Large Size Kadai: Capacity - 1.75 L, Diameter: 11 Inches, Weight: 3-3.3 KGs. Adhering to EU standards for Hazardous Substance in Cookware
- Hand-made Cast Iron Kadai, pre- treated with heat and oil. To be seasoned once before first use
- Traditional cookware made by the last generation of artisans from Thenkasi district of Tamil Nadu
- Holistic traditional cooking for your curries. Certified to EU standards (RoHS TEST for heavy metals)
- Directions to use: Wash well before use. Keep it dry after usage with a coating of cooking oil. Pre-treated with heat and oil. Seasoning to be done before first use: Cut an onion to fine pieces and fry it in the kadai with 3-4 spoons of oil for 20-25 minutes
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer:Pre-treated with heat and oil. Seasoning to be done before first use: Cut an onion to fine pieces and fry it in the kadai with 3-4 spoons of oil for 20-25 minutes and discard the fried onion. After this - the Kadai is ready to use!
Our Range Of Products Are Hand-Made By These Traditional Rural Artisans Who Have Been Making Them For Generations. We Travel Through The Country In Search Of Such Traditional Knowledge Residing With Different Communities And Bring It Back For You To Experience It. This Cast Iron Kadai Is Made By The Last Generation Of Artisans Based In Thenkasi District Known For Their Skills In Making The Best Cast Iron Cookware.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Showing 1-8 of 58 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-It is a solid kadai, heavy.
-Heats up evenly
-remains warm for a longer period.
-sufficient for a family of 4 to make subjis for a one time meal.
My advice, buy directly from the seller and not through amazon.
But there was a thick layer of greasy black sediment on the kadhai which is very difficult to clean with household cleaning agents. Took several washes and withered my hands a bit😐 The product should have been cleaned thoroughly by supplier before dispatch.
Don't buy if you don't like heavy kadai, you feel difficult to maintain cast iron cookwares.
- Cast iron cookwares are prone to rust when it contacts to moisture in the air and water.
- This cast iron come with pre-seasoning, but still you can clean first time and re-season again,
- Please check how to maintain in youtube before buying this, and find your needs and priorities.
For me, i am completely satisfied with the quality and it's worth the money.