- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Virgin Books (4 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780753555200
- ISBN-13: 978-0753555200
- ASIN: 0753555204
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 1.4 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,137 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,543 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
Zero to One: Notes on Start Ups, or How to Build the Future Paperback – 4 Jun 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000. Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Crisply written, rational and practical, Zero to One should be read not just by aspiring entrepreneurs but by anyone seeking a thoughtful alternative to the current pervasive gloom about the prospects for the world" (The Economist)
About the Author
Peter Thiel is a technology entrepreneur and investor best known for co-founding PayPal. Since then he has co-founded the data analytics firm Palantir Technologies, made the first outside investment in Facebook, provided early funding for companies like SpaceX, LinkedIn, Yelp, and Spotify, and established and funds the Thiel Foundation, which nurtures tomorrow’s tech visionaries. He has appeared on 60 Minutes, CNBC, CBS Sunday Morning, Bloomberg News and been featured in the New Yorker, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune, The Atlantic, USA Today, BusinessWeek, and more.
Blake Masters is co-founder of Judicata, a technology startup that builds tools for legal research and analysis. Like Peter, Blake received undergraduate and law degrees from Stanford.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1,137 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,137 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book: Feels original, not a digital copy. But paper quality makes it doubtful.
Content: Author express the huge requirement of new ideas and uniqueness. Including success stories of Mark and Musk makes it interesting and inspirational to read.
Entrepreneurship cannot be taught, but this book does put light on the fundamentals of starting a business.
It’s author – Peter Thiel:
One of the very best in the business. He has worked with some of the stupendous success such as Facebook , PayPal. The book is based on a series of lectures Thiel gave at Stanford. Both these factors play a big role towards the authenticity & appeal of the book
This is one of the prime reasons that makes this book. Not only best practices, frameworks but also the context has been set in a very neat manner that makes it very effective and engaging.
Thiel has also managed to articulate whatever he wanted to convey to the audience in a very effective manner. Especially for wannabe Entrepreneurs the book is an ideal launchpad and benchmark to vet their current efforts against.
Frameworks and Tools:
The book also provides lot of frameworks & tools that are very analytical and provides lot of depth in terms of suggestions as well leading to lot of introspection as a reader.
Thiel has got it bang on so far as a co-founder, Venture Capitalist and he continues his golden run. I would highly recommend it to all Entrepreneurs and Wannabe Entrepreneurs. An Excellent way to learn from the very best in business. #RangasReview