- Item Weight: 249 g
- Item part number: 4400291281
- ASIN: B016MAZBEG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: 347 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,033 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #231 in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
Zenith Nutrition Biotin (Vitamin B7 for Hair, Skin & Nails) (10,000mcg- 60Caps)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Biotin is a vitamin which is good for people with Vitamin B7 deficiency
- Hair loss, unhealthy skin and brittle nails can be due to lack of Vitamin B and Biotin can play crucial role to help strengthening of Hair and growth of nails.
- Biotin is also helps in proper metabolism, controlling blood sugar levels and promoting healthy glowing skin. It also Supports Cellular Energy Production.
- Zenith Nutrition’s Biotin is Easy-to-Swallow, Water Soluble Vitamin, 100% vegetarian and GMP certified.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non-Returnable
Stock up for your household at India's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by My Nutra Mart when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 10,000mcg- 60Caps
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Are you prone to have dry brittle hair and nails? Studies have shown that those lacking biotin in sufficient quantity experience hair issues, brittle nails and unhealthy skin. Biotin plays a key-role in the body and is the important nutrient for the growth and maintenance of your hair, nails and glowing skin. Biotin is a B vitamin, also known as vitamin H or Vitamin B7. Biotin is also essential for your metabolic processes including the metabolism of fats and amino acids, production of fatty acids, and cell growth. This vitamin processes nearly every type of food that you ingest, including carbohydrates, proteins and fats. When biotin levels are at the proper levels in your body, the food that you take in will be processed quickly. Suggested Use:Â As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule Â daily or as directed by the physician Other Ingredients:Â Veg capsules, Dicalcium PhosphateNo Gluten, No Fish, No Lactose, No Flavour, No Sugar, No Salt, No Colour. Warning :Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics andÂ people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs,Â should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist to taking dietary supplements.DisclaimerÂ : These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure Â orÂ prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication.