Zealeo Organic Quinoa, 1kg
|Price:||299.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||300.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Quinoa is a good source of RDA nutrients like foliate, copper and phosphorous and helps overcome nutrition deficiency of common grains
- Decreased allergy risk, due to absence of gluten compared to wheat and digestibility due to fiber source also makes it a good alternative food source for children and toddlers
- Quinoa is a good source of fiber, a key nutrient in regulation of blood sugar
- Belonging to a spinach/beet’s family, quinoa is a good source of vitamin E
- Quinoa contains higher fats compared to wheat etc, but they are mono saturated fats in the form oleic acid
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Quinoa is a complete plant based source of protein. Quinoa's high protein content, gluten free nature, high fibre and low glycemic index has made it a popular substitute for starchy alternatives like rice and wheat in the health conscious and dieting world. Quinoa is also a good source of manganese, potassium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamin E and B6, riboflavin, niacin and thiamine.