Zealeo Organic Quinoa, 1kg
|Sale:||559.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||140.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Quinoa is a good source of RDA nutrients like foliate, copper and phosphorous and helps overcome nutrition deficiency of common grains
- Decreased allergy risk, due to absence of gluten compared to wheat and digestibility due to fiber source also makes it a good alternative food source for children and toddlers
- Quinoa is a good source of fiber, a key nutrient in regulation of blood sugar
- Belonging to a spinach/beet's family, quinoa is a good source of vitamin E
- Quinoa contains higher fats compared to wheat etc, but they are mono saturated fats in the form oleic acid
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ingredients:Organic white quinoa
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Quinoa is a complete plant based source of protein. Quinoa's high protein content, gluten free nature, high fibre and low glycemic index has made it a popular substitute for starchy alternatives like rice and wheat in the health conscious and dieting world. Quinoa is also a good source of manganese, potassium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamin E and B6, riboflavin, niacin and thiamine.