- 5% Instant Discount on HDFC bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Zaavic Green Snake Plant Available in 5 Different Pots, 10-inch (Green, Red, White, Yellow and Blue)
|Price:||299.00 + 65.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||300.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Low maintenance air purifier plant
- Indirect sunlight, low water need
- Outdoor and indoor plant
- Material: natural plant and plastic pot
- Pot height: 6 inches plant height: 10 inch
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Snake plant is a carefree, tough succulent that grows almost anywhere. Its leathery sword-shape leaves are usually marbled with gray green and may be edged with yellow or white there are around 70 different species of snake plant, all native to tropical and sub-tropical regions of europe, africa, and asia. They are all evergreen and can grow anywhere from 8 inches to 12 feet high. The most commonly used species for gardening is sansevieria trifasciata, often known as mother-in-law's tongue pot your sansevieria plant correctly. Use a good houseplant potting medium, not garden soil. Repot only when the plant starts breaking the pot with its roots. Place the sansevieria plant in the right light. Put the sansevieria plant in an east, west or north windowsill any time of the year. If it's a south-facing window, place the plant about one foot from the window, to the side, year round. (This advice is directed at the northern hemisphere.) provide bright fluorescent or other lighting. This will provide enough light so that the sansevieria plants grow well. Water very little in winter or in a cool air-conditioned room. Wait until the pot is quite dry before watering. Water if you notice the leaves are drooping and the pot feels dry.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 21 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
🔹This green snake plant was delivered to us in the exact condition and with a white coloured plastic pot.
🔹Product was completely in good condition at the time of delivery but the colour of the leaves turned a bit darker but thankfully they are turning normal within a day.
🔹Due to the shipping stress plant appeared a bit dull initially but in overnight it felt so good to me.
🔹Now its getting some buds and in my opinion it make several days for it to look awesome but am completely sure about it.
🔸For me, buying this plant from inline was really a good experience and it completely abolished some doubts about buying the plants in online.
🔸Based on my experience I can definitely recommend this product and will add some pictures after few days to have a complete idea about the product.
🔸As of now, I can say that this is a definitely worth buying product if you are looking for a good plant in order to keep in your room or garden.