- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
ZVision CCTV Dome 24 IR Night Vision Camera DVR with Memory Card Slot Recording (BNC)
|Sale:||1,050.00 + 62.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||1,450.00 (58%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- This camera is a complete DVR system solution. No need any other device.
- Just Insert Memory Card and Supply Power. It will automatically record and re-write if memory card is full.
- Quality of Video is also available on youtube.com. Product is OK with Redish Color
- You can see the live video on TV and Recording Simultaniously. Support upto 32 GB Micro SD Card (Class 4)
- Remote Controller for Video Playback and take a Snapshot. Buy Genuine ZVision product through ND Enterprises. They are Authorized by ND Enterprises (ZVision Manufacturer Company)
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Legal Disclaimer:Buy Genuine ZVision product through ND Enterprises. They are Authorized by NiceDeal Enterprises (ZVision Manufacturer Company)
Warranty Details for this offerSix Months Warranty on Manufacturing Defect!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
We have uploaded Video Demo on youtube.com
* This camera is a complete DVR system solution. It has functions of real time viewing (video out), real time video recording on built-in Micro SD-Card storage (Memory Card is not the Part of Listing), night vision and cycle recording.
* Simple operation, just insert a Micro-SD card, plug into a wall power socket, it will auto start video recording, if you want to view real time images, connect the video output to a monitor.
* BNC Video output interface (BNC converter included)
* Motion Detection, recording video when object motion being detected, it can save storage spac
* Circular recording, when storage (Micro SD-card) is full, new video file will replace the first one, second, third and so on, never worry about run out of storage. Files will be saved in 30mins per file
* Built-in infrared LEDs, 24 IR LEDs are built-in, clearly see objects in dark environment or at night time
* Using external storage media, support Micro SD-card, video files are stored inside, Max. support up to 32GB (Recommend to use Class4 Cards, and the machine does not include a card by default)
* A 16GB Micro SD-card can store upto 24hrs video files
* 3.6mm camera LEN by default, the viewing angle is around 72 degree
* To playback video, just take out the card plug it into computer (a card reader is included), recommend using VLC media player
Facts As per my Experience:
1. Night Vision is not Excellent but Good with Reddish Color.
2. Motion Detection Facility is not so Good. Recommend not to use.
3. Record with Audio & Video. Audio is very good.
4. There is no better quality Camera available in the world with Memory Card Slot.
Warranty: Six Months Warranty on Manufacturing Defect Only. Buy Genuine Product only through ND Enterprises
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1)Go for USB connector instead of BNC , it will be handy when you do the setup because it will be easy to take a laptop close to the camera so that you can watch it LIVE and adjust your viewing direction.
2)Quality is acceptable in broad day light but indoor with artifical lighting it drastically goes down.
3)POOR recording quality- If the subject is moving you can clearly make out the frame by frame capturing as it is not smooth video that is rendered. So you might miss out on minute details if you wish to capture.
4) Motion Detect - Though this is a nice feature to have, in my trial runs I have observed that recording starts after around 6 seconds once there is a movement detected by camera. This is a huge lag time as you might miss important visuals. So better not to use this feature and instead put on a continuous recording mode.
5)They have mentioned field of view as 90 degrees, BUT it is less than 60 degrees which gives you a really narrow vision so depending upon your requirement you should go for this.
Records good audio if the subject is close to the camera.
6) I have just been using it for last 2 days and have tried to explore maximum things. Have put a 16gb micro sd card and is working fine. Will update my review in upcoming days if there is anything specific.