- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get flat Rs.25 back using Amazon Pay UPI on minimum spends of INR 75. Applicable only once per customer. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Yuvraj singh The Test Of My Life Hardcover – Illustrated, 1 Mar 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'This is a story of a strong fightback in life. It is pure inspiration for all its readers.' --Sachin Tendulkar
'Yuvraj has shown immense courage and self belief while fighting the biggest battle of his life. He is a shining example of grit and positive attitude. And with his movement against cancer I think he will achieve much more outside the field of cricket than on the field. And when I say this I know he has achieved a lot on the field as well --Rahul Dravid
Yuvraj is an inspiration for each one of us. His zeal and determination to fight and overcome cancer and share his experiences through this book is highly commendable. I salute Yuvraj and his fighting spirit.' --Saina Nehwal
About the Author
About the Author: Born on 19 December, 1981 in Punjab, Yuvraj Singh is an Indian international cricketer. He made his international debut against Kenya and received the Man of the Tournament in the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2011 and after undergoing successful treatment, he returned to international cricket in the September of 2012. He has been awarded the Arjuna Award and the Padma Shri. The Test of My Life: From Cricket to Cancer and Back is his first book. Along with Yuvraj Singh, Sharda Ugra and Nishant Jeet Arora have co-written this book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 212 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. to add to it i got it at a price of 200 which is very good in compared to the market shops.
The whole story in this book is about grit, determination and a steely resolve. He could manage to break free from the condition owing solely to his athletic abilities. Without these his heart could have burst as the diagnosis was done very late. This tale of a hard fought athlete encourages everyone to be physically fit. Otherwise, life could become very treacherous if afflicted with such a monstrous illness. A support factor like his mother is also very essential as she never left his side.
Life is about dogged perseverance and brutal aggression. Live on, Yuvraj!!
It is about the human will to fight adversity and triumph despite all odds.
And lastly I must mention, the pages are also fine. Printing good as well.
What a book! What inspiration! And I totally loved the way he concluded the book - "If Yuvi can, you can". Massive respect for this man and for his amazing mother!
One thing I must mention that a very good pricing and packaging from Amazon and very good customer service too. I recommend this book for everyone who finds pleasure in reading books..