- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Do It Yourself Chemistry Kit Educational Learning Toy
|Price:||516.00 + 95.00 Delivery charge Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Kit contains more than 20 dilute chemicals, lab glassware and equipments to perform more than 20 activities.
- Illustrative manual has around 20 activities covering different concepts, type of reactions and major topics of Chemistry.
- Kit suits children above 8th std. to perform experiments on their own in presence of parents. Many concepts in Chemistry can be studied and understood by performing these experiments.
- Hands-On Learning generates conceptual clarity and interest in academics.
- You may view all educational learning products of this seller at http://www.amazon.in/shops/AUQMGRITJD9E2
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently bought together
You may refer product and instructions/manual images for more details. This product will be shipped along manual has details of how to perform various activities using this kit, theoretical concepts covered by them. As said by Benjamin Franklin 'Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn'. This product provide Joyful and Meaningful Learning Experience. Such activities instill wonder and fascination towards science among young students. It help in igniting interest in subject and inculcate a scientific attitude.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the bad part and why this product is getting a 4. I would have given it a much lower rating had it not been such a wonderful product in the first place. I loved it so much that I ordered another 2 pieces to give as gifts. To start with out of the 2 qty, I only received 1 and had to talk to the Amazon to refund for it. It just happened that my son opened the new box to make sure it had all the parts but to our surprise this was one completely used. The chemical was spilled, the gloves used, the test tubes broken, the litmus paper not available. the burner showing flames. It seemed clearly that this was a returned piece which the seller had redirected. While some of the blame also falls on the customer who used the product and returned it after using it, I think the seller should also ensure that the quality of product is meeting the standard.
If this was my first kit, I would have assumed that the product was of this very quality. So in future, I would suggest that please order the product directly from Kutuhal and not a reseller even if there is a small saving of Rs. 40-50. Trust me the product will pay for itself in the long term for the interest it creates in the learners mind.
Overall an average product.