- Hardcover: 207 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury (29 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789385936432
- ISBN-13: 978-9385936432
- ASIN: 9385936433
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,21,166 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Your Doctor is not God: How to Be the CEO of your Own Health Hardcover – 29 Feb 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Aanchal is a women entrepreneur, thought leader and social activist. She is President and Chief Clinical Psychologist of Texas Medical Concierge, Managing Trustee at Breathe Easy India and Director of the Uttam group of Companies. Your Doctor is not God is her debut book. She is passionate about patient advocacy and believes in conscious living. Married to Industrialist Karan Bhatia, they have two boys and divide their time between New Delhi and Houston.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A book which gives us simple tips and tricks to keep our health with this fast life is a bliss.
I would give 5/5 stars to this book.
This one is very informative book which helps us to understand our body, it's reaction and how to be healthy. I found this book very helpful in day to day life.
There is enough information about almost every thing related to our body and health.
I would recommend this book to every health conscious person.
I found this book very informative. A must read book for all the people out there.
I have been working on my body and to my surprise, I am doing well.
Best book in health-category.
This book is important if you're Health Conscious. This book unfolds some biological mysteries of our body as well it gives us some knowledge about how to be healthy in day to day life.