- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: StoryMirror Infotech Private Limited; First Edition edition (28 October 2017)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9386305909
- ISBN-13: 978-9386305909
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.5 x 20.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 92 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,108 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
With You Without You (Hindi) Paperback – 28 Oct 2017
Paperback, 28 Oct 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Book: With You : Without You is a love-triangle that differentiates between friendship in love and love in friendship. It depicts two love stories tangled in each other. With confusion and complications all around, the book beautifully elucidates the chaos that life and the love that results because of all this confusion and complications.
About the Author: An engineer by profession, Prabhat Ranjan is a being involved deeply in finding the innate meaning of love, life, and relationships. Apart from being passionate about writing and reading books, he has also discovered comfort in studying the journey of development of human race.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read many other books on the same gener; love, friendship but this makes me really very good connect with its story and all its characters. The protagonist Nishind and Rashmi are adorable.
Love, friendship is a main concept of this book which creates interest to readers, its hindi version also makes me more eager to read it.
Authors narration is very appreciable which he described easily. All concept of love triangle where one dace such hars time is defined in very genuine way. Well! I totally rejoiced the book and i wish all the success to author.
Similarly the plot of the story is written beautifully in Hindi, but there should be less use of English in conversation of the characters. Limited characters are there in the story but all are effective. Yes, a name is lil rumours, e.g. the name Nishi indicates it's a female name but it isn't.
Though the writer is an engineer, but he had studied the marketing subject very well and showed it in the story. Story revolves only around Nishi and Rashmi, but when you read it you will feel like knowing more about Nishi's parents. Some good teachings are there in the story, like we should take a stand against wrong!
While reading the story, the readers have the same feelings for Rashmi like Nishind. Writer I succeed in conveying his points to the readers through his characters..
The end of the story is just so beautiful and touchy that it should not be ended..
This novel gives you a fresh look at the memories of your school, College and Professional Life. Those reader who are addicted of Novel reading must read it and those who have not yet read any novel they must definitely read it. Amazing Novel 😇
Truly said this is a heart touching story by the author, I would really appreciate his vision the way he present in his story. "love in friendship" and "friendship in love". Must read this book especially for the new generation of us" :)
Read => Imagine => Love=> Again Read :))
All in all this is a nice book.
Most recent customer reviews
MUJHE TO IS BOOK IS PYAR HO GYA PADHTE PADHTE.ONE OF D BEST LOVE STORY BOOK💖💖💖.THNQ PRABHAT RANJAN SIR