- Reading level: 18.00+ years
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Prabhat Prakashan; 1 edition (2018)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9788173157394
- ISBN-13: 978-8173157394
- ASIN: 8173157391
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 198 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,196 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
You Can Heal Your Life Paperback – 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
About the Author: Louise Hay is an American motivational author and the founder of Hay House Publishing. Having shot to the limelight with You Can Heal Your Life, she has written a number of other works such as I Can Do It and Love Your Body.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
198 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before reading this book, one day I want to see a lady for marriage. After the meeting I was feeling very bad for myself, even I was thinking that I am not for marriage no one shouldn't marry with me. And many thinks that I am good in office I am not good in making friends I don't have any GF these all thoughts I had.
I used to think that everyone is better than me handsome than me intelligent than me.
But now after reading this book these all things has been changed. Now we all are equal, I am ready to get married. I am loving each and every thing in my self I am loving everyone out there. Everything is now more beautiful, there is no one I hate. I have forgive those all I was angry with...... Feeling super positive everyone must read this book atleast 3 time in their life.
This is Vishal from India... Namste 🙏