Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus Badminton Racquet, 3U-G4
|Price:||2,050.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,450.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Frame - Graphite
- Shaft - Graphite
- Built in T-joint
- Grip Size - G4
- Developed in Japan, Made in Taiwan
- Strung, Unstrung - Strung racquet
- In box contents: 1 Badminton Racquet with Full Cover
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
● I have seen a few reviews with concerns over the genuineness of the racket they have received. This can be verified at Yonex website using the serial number
● Scratch the hologram label at the bottom of grip to see the serial number. Goto the website 'sunrisetnt' and enter this code there; it's case-sensitive. The site will tell you whether your purchase is genuine or not
** Build Quality & Performance **
● This is an all graphite build where the shaft and frame is graphite; this make it strong & sturdy in comparison with other rackets
● The isometric shape ensures almost all your shots gather enough power for heavy smash. The heavy head amplifies the power for smashes and suited is for those people who love smashes. I can force my opponent to his back court very easily using this racket
● If you need more shot control and precision, this may not be the right racket for you and may need to go for an oval shaped racket
● I replaced the standard grip with a soft cloth grip to take care of the sweating of my palm
** Guideline to choose your racket **
● There are different types of rackets available to pick from. The differences are in weight, weight distribution, shape, flexibility, etc. and this influences the game in a big way
● Weight Balance
+ Head Heavy Rackets
- These rackets have a heavy head that the shaft & grip. The head will swing down when balanced at the centre
- The shaft would generally be more stiff and strong
- These are most suited for players who need more power, both for smashes and to send lengthy clears to the back of the court
+ Head Light Rackets
- The grip side will go down when these rackets are balanced at the center
- These rackets are easy to control and swing. You can quickly react to return incoming smashes. Smashes won't be as powerful as Head Heavy ones, but shots to the front of the court are very effective
- These are best suited while playing doubles where the game is very fast
+ Balanced Rackets
- These rackets are best suited if you need good power from the back of the court as well as reasonable manoeuvrability. This will help you to build your all-round game.
● Head Shape
+ Oval Head
- This is the traditional racket shape. There is a sweet spot on the head where you will get the most power out of your shots. On oval rackets, the size of this spot is small
- Professionals prefer oval rackets since it helps to have better control and play perfect shots. The sweet spot gives brutal power since it is smaller
+ Isometric Head
- The shape of the head will be slightly flat at the top. This shape enables manufacturers to build bigger sweet spot
- This type of rackets are more suited for amateurs who has got less accuracy and precision. The shuttle catches good power irrespective of where it hits on the racket
● Tension of Strings
- The tighter the strings, the more the tension thus providing more control on your shots and can produce precise shots. But, you will struggle to generate power. Professionals generally use higher tension rackets since control is more important for them. Power comes from their well-trained arms
- If the string tension is less, strings will be more repulsive and can produce incredible power. The lifespan of racket will also be more for lower tension rackets
● Yonex Racket Brands
- There are various Yonex brand of rackets that you can choose from. I have tried to explain below the prominent feature of a few of them
- Voltric is suited for players who seek all-court performance, They are fast and can produce incredible power for smashes. These rackets are slightly head-heavy
- Nanoray is the lightest of the rackets which is the most manoeuvrable. The repulsion is more and you can force your opponents to the back of their court with speedy shots. These are head light rackets that helps in quick reaction and movement
- Arcsaber provides higher level of control and can deliver precise shots and drops. These are even-balanced rackets
- Carbonex can provide player a solid feel from the strings on impact. This may add to the confidence, enjoyment and fun in the shots
- Muscle Power rackets have got a good balance between powerful shots and manoeuvrability
- The different Yonex brand of rackets have a prominent feature for which they are built. However, most of these brands come with different head shapes and shaft strength
- If you are an amateur, I would suggest to pick the isometric head on whatever brand you choose
- For aspiring professionals, oval head would be prescribed by their trainers
- However, I gather that Muscle Power is the most widely used Yonex rackets
- Having said all these, I have to disclaim that this guideline is based on my understanding of various rackets based on my discussion with players as well on various forums. There are people who have disagreement especially on the difference between various Yonex brand of racket.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The shuttle placement and Smash are perfect and powerful.Read more