Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks
|Price:||474.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||131.00 (22%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Color of tube Cap: Blue
- Proper Speed: Middle
- Developed using the flight timing of feather shuttlecocks, Mavis Nylon shuttlecocks are precision designed and manufactured to provide accurate flight performance
- When smashed, a Mavis shuttlecock recovers in only 0.02 seconds. This performance is just 0.005 seconds slower than a Yonex Feather shuttlecock and 0.08 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock
- The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the Yonex Mavis series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions
- Box contents: 6 shuttlecocks
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Mavis 10 Nylon Shuttlecocks by Yonex
Engineered to Provide In-Flight Stability!
When you play with a brand like yonex, you will always be at the top of your game. Tireless research and a constant strive to perfection are at the core of all yonex products, and the yonex mavis 10 nylon shuttlecock is a prime example of the company’s innovation. The close-to-feather construction and in-flight stability of this shuttlecock combines the advantages of top-notch performance and incredible longevity, thus making the yonex mavis series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions.
- Nylon skirt
- Colour-coded for convenience
- Long-lasting performance
- Ideal for practice sessions
While conventional nylon shuttlecocks often falter in recovery, those from yonex’s mavis series differ greatly in performance. With a recovery time of only in few seconds, the mavis 10 shuttlecock, when smashed with great force, comes quite close to the performance of yonex feather shuttles.
Yonex understands the need for identifying the right shuttle for a particular playing environment. Yonex categorises their shuttles into 3 temperatures, each colour coded for added convenience. Red caps, blue caps, and yellow caps are suitable for 0-13, 12-23, and 22-33 degrees Celsius respectively.
With the mavis shuttlecocks, yonex has closed the bridge between feather and nylon shuttlecocks to a large extent. These have been engineered with precision to provide a performance that is close to feather shuttlecocks, the result being the same flight time as a feather shuttle.
The mavis 10 shuttlecocks do not just have a flight time similar to that of a traditional feather shuttle, but they are also able to provide a more traditional feel compared to other nylon shuttles. Their precision design enables a stable trajectory mid-air, which is further aided by a quicker recovery time.
Nylon shuttlecocks have been a popular choice for players of beginner or intermediate levels due to a more durable performance compared to feather ones. The yonex nylon shuttlecocks offer unparalleled longevity while remaining uncompromising in terms of performance.
Coming in a pack of 6, this pack of yonex mavis 10 nylon shuttlecocks are ideal for both amateurs as well as clubs. This pack will be a durable investment for anyone looking to practice and improve their skills at badminton.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
● I have seen many reviews where buyers have concerns over the genuinness of their purchase. You can verify your purchase at Yonex website using the serial number
● The serial number can be revealed by scratching the hologram label. Goto the website 'sunrisetnt' and enter this code there; it's case-sensitive. The site will tell you whether your purchase is genuine or not
** Performance **
● I am an amateur and play on outdoor clay court
● I normally use 350, but have played extensively using 10 for a long time
● The nylon cap makes the shuttle a bit heavier and is quite fast
● The flight behaviour is very different and starts losing flight quite late
● The skirt does not develop cracks quite fast and the base also stays strong for longer
● This shuttle is for people playing only for exercise who does not see the game seriously
● After a few games, the base loses its grip on the shuttle and it starts rotating. But this is not affecting the shuttle behaviour as per my evaluation. A shuttle lasts for around 15 to 20 games before it starts showing signs of disintegration
** Major Differences between popular Shuttlecocks **
● Mavis 10
- Mavis 10 has a nylon base, other shuttles compared here have cork base. So, this lasts longer and best suited for practise sessions
- The flight performance has the least resemblance to feather shuttles. So if you practise for tournaments, I suggest not to use this. If you are a beginner who plays for exercise, Mavis 10 is a good choice
● Mavis 300 & 350
- Both these have cork base and nylon feathers
- These shuttles are a tad slower than Mavis 10 and behaviour is closer to feather shuttles in performance when compared with 10
- If you are an amateur who is serious about badminton, this is the best shuttles for you to purchase
- Most of the badminton trainers and coaching centers use either 300 or 350
- I could not experience any difference between 300 and 350, but many people think 350 is better in terms of flight path and durability and my choice of shuttles are 350
● Mavis 500
- This has got cork base and nylon feathers
- These are closer to feather shuttles in terms of flight behaviour & feel than 300/350 and the rate at which it slows down is faster. These shuttles provide more precision & control, and obviously are costlier
- Having said all these, you may not be able to spot much difference even if you are an advanced amateur. However, I have observed that the skirt starts cracking quicker than 350
● Mavis 2000
- This has got the best flight behaviour of all the above and is mostly used for tournaments if feather shuttle is not used. These shuttles are light and the speed & sturdiness are the closest to feather shuttles
● Feather Shuttles
- Nylon shuttlecocks can never match the flight behaviour of feather shuttles. If you want to gain clear control, feel, touch and master different strokes, you have to play on feather shuttles
- One of the major differences in behaviour with nylon shuttles is the dramatic slowing down of feather shuttles. Professionals and serious badminton players use feather shuttles that helps them gain superior techniques and precision control
● Cap Colour
- The colours on cap indicate the speed of the shuttle. When the climate is hot, the air resistance will be less thus making the shuttle travel faster than in cold conditions. This is compensated by using slower shuttles in hot conditions and faster shuttles in cold conditions
- Green cap is the slowest shuttle. You have to put in more power to push the shuttle to the back of the court. This is more suitable for hot and humid weather or at high altitudes
- Blue cap shuttles have medium speed and is most suited for areas where temperature is around 20 degrees
- Red is the fastest of the three and is best for temperatures around 10 degrees and at low altitudes where the air is denser
- I live in Kerala and I normally pick the green cap
● Shuttle Colour
- Colour of shuttle does not have any significance. Yellow shuttles have got more visibility over the white ones
** Summary **
● All these shuttles look almost the same. The main physical difference you can see is the size of holes in the mesh on the shuttle skirt. There are other differences in the cap material, weight of the cap, etc. that determines the behaviour of the shuttle
● If you are an amateur beginner who plays for exercise, Mavis 10 is enough which is cheaper and have the most life
● 300 or 350 is best suited if you are amateur but a serious gamer. I don't really know the difference between 300 and 350, but many people say 350 is a better one
● 500 is recommended if you want to experience shuttle behaviour closer to feathers as an amateur
● 2000 is recommended for aspiring professionals incase you don't have the luxury to practise with feathers
● Having said all these, I have to disclaim that this is from my own experience of playing the game and many players I have spoken with have different opinions, especially on the difference between 300, 350 and 500.
Colour is very nice
Summary : badminton players can go for this shuttle
Quality is good. You can probably use 1 shuttle cock for a period of around 2 weeks depending on how you use it.
Best Shuttle Cock for Amateur players.
Those inexpensive feather Shuttles won't even last a day. Hence, this is the best choice.