Yonex GR 303 Badminton Racquet
|Price:||399.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||246.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Composition: Aluminium steel
- Flexibility: Stiff
- Weight: U
- Grip size: G3
- Playing level: Intermediate
- Half cover
- Ideal for men and women
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Don't be overly economical. The lower priced rackets are usually quite heavy because they are made of cheaper material. You will tend to use more arm movements rather than your wrist to hit the shuttle if your wrist muscle is not strong enough. This will lead you to develop bad habits. Heavier rackets are mostly preferred by players who have much stronger wrists and can therefore make use of the weight of the racket to extract more power from it. So unless you are in this category, experts would suggest to purchase one that is not too heavy. Choose a grip size that you feel comfortable with. Generally, attacking players prefer bigger grips as they need to hold the racket more tightly to generate power. Players who like to rally and make use of deception usually prefer a smaller grip so that the racket is easier to turn in their hands. Buy a head-cover with your racket, and use it whenever you are not playing. Remember not to store your racket close to the central heating radiators, or leave it exposed to sunlight inside a car. Treat your Badminton Racket with respect at all times.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. little bit heavy if you compare with above 1000 bat
2. Its not a joint less bat (in this price you cant get jointless)
I am using from last 1 month and i am completely satisfied with this so if you are beginner and have low budget then go for it
Bad quality strings.
Took it for my kid but it did not last much.
Better to put se more money and go with better quality.
Also have a look of racket buying guide before you take one.