Yonex Arcsaber U Plus 21 Badminton Racquet (Red)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Shaft: H.M.Graphite
- Light weighted and heavy head badminton racket
- Helps you hit the shuttles with high speed and you get good performance in badminton court
- Ideal for professional level player
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
FULL GRAPHITE RACQUET LIGHT WEIGHT / EVEN BALANCE / LONG SIZE ISOMETRIC HEAD WEIGHT : 85 GMS COMES WITH FULL COVER
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) It's isometric in shape and is a Strung racket. With even balance and people coming from Voltric will find it difficult to adjust.
3) Its a 4U (80-85 gms) & 4G. It's super light.
4) Good racket for defensive and control play, at this price bracket. Use it with a rough and control string like NBG 99 and you will surely feel the difference.
5) It does not have more stringing grommets like high-end Arcsaber series have for extra control.
6) If a player needs more of hold time then they should look for Arcsaber series OR look elsewhere.
7) Drop shots are more controlled.
Also for stringing
Higher tension = Smaller sweet spot (More control/Less power/Crisper feel/ More string breaks)
Lower Tension = Easier to time (More Power/ Less Control/ Soft feel/ Less string breaks)
True value for money. In this money range don't have any second thought just go for it.