- Reading level: 15.00+ years
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers; 2nd Revised edition edition (28 October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1450400248
- ISBN-13: 978-1450400244
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.3 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,821 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 105.00 Delivery charge
+ 123.28 Delivery charge
Yoga Anatomy Paperback – 28 Oct 2011
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Leslie Kaminoff is a yoga educator inspired by the tradition of TKV Desikachar, one of the world's foremost authorities on the therapeutic uses of yoga. Amy Matthews has been teaching movement since 1994. She is a certified Laban movement analyst, a body and mind-centering teacher and an infant developmental movement.
From the Publisher
Mahamudra combines axial extension, a twisting action, and all three bandhas.
The Premier Publisher for Sports & Fitness.
- Science-based programs
- Authoritative authors
- Full-color images
- Popular anatomy series has sold over 3.1 million copies
The Best-Selling Anatomy Guide for Yoga
Now updated, expanded, and better than ever.
- More full-color anatomical illustrations and in-depth information
- More more asanas and vinyasas
See Inside Every Yoga Pose to Develop a Better Understanding of Each Movement
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana: One-Legged royal pigeon pose
- Parivrtta Baddha Parsvakonasana: Revolved side angle pose
- Apanasana: Apana pose, wind release pose
- Utthita Parsvakonasana: Extended side angle pose
Over 600,000 Copies Sold
The best-selling anatomy guide features full-color anatomical illustrations and in-depth information to improve your yoga practice.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A very useful tool for intermediate/advanced yoga practitioners, as well as yoga teachers.