- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books; Main edition (15 November 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1846680166
- ISBN-13: 978-1846680168
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Yes!: 50 Secrets From the Science of Persuasion Paperback – 15 Nov 2007
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The ideas in this book changed my way of looking at the world. This thinking is the real deal. Want to be in on the next big idea? Don't miss out.
In a world where persuasion is a more and more important part of what governments and organisations have to do, this book is invaluable.
You should read this book. You should read it because you'll enjoy it; because it's perfectly pitched for smart businesspeople; because it's easy to dip into while waiting for a colleague or a plane; and because if you don't someone else is going to get one over on you.
YES! is the Freakonomics of social psychology. It's a handbook to the world.
A good read, in the Freakonomics mold.
Surprising, provocative, fun.
Jedi-like...an entertaining guide to 50 tried and tested methods of persuasion.
Are there any nice little books I could buy as a present that wouldn't insult the recipient's intelligence? Yes. Or rather Yes!. It will help you understand why you're buying Christmas presents when you don't want to and when the people you're buying them for don't want you to either.
If a CEO or head of state was limited to a single advisor mynomination would be Bob Cialdini, the world's most practical socialpsychologist and master of "influence". In this book Cialdini teams up witha gifted young scholar and a seasoned consultant to produce a book filledwith wisdom. Read it and the next time someone asks you to sell snow to the Eskimos or solve global warming you will say "sure, but do you have anything hard I can do?
Practical advice on how to influence people from the experts: Steve Martin, Noah J Goldstein and Amazon bestselling author Robert CialdiniSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
This is NOT an anecdotal book . This is SCIENCE !Read more