- Shop with balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.200 per customer. Minimum order Rs.1000. Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance from 00:00 hrs 21 June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 24 June 2018. ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 15% off with ICICI Bank Cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Yardley English Lavender Bar Soap 2 Count
|Price:||912.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||500.00 (35%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Finest luxury soap
- Uses the freshest ingredients
- Fragrances inspired by nature
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I buy this Yardley English Lavendar for my closets, bathrooms, and drawers. It's a lovely scent, and still useful as a bar soap when the scent "dies down." When one of my now-adult daughters was visiting recently, she came bustling down the hall with "I had NO idea that's how you did it -- I found this in your closet (hold up a bar of the Yardley English Lavender soap)." She added that she'd always remembered the house having a wonderful scent to it, but never thought to ask why.
When we were grad students living on nothing, before Pell's and GSLs, etc. and buying candles (other than survive power outages), I would always unwrap any soap bars and put them around the bedrooms and bathroom, in drawers, among towels, sheets, etc. Once I found this wondrous soap in an ancient Boston pharmacy, I grabbed them up, fast. Enjoy.
It lasts quite some time. 1 bar will last probably a month of normal use showering. At about a dollar a bar, the cost is entirely reasonable.
Moisturizes and cleans at least as well as Dove, or any of the major brands - probably better. Doesn't leave any unwanted residue.
The one things it leaves behind is a delightful mild lavender scent. Even at the end of the day, my 'female companion' notes that my skin smells nice. I like this soap quite a bit, and will almost certainly buy more of it in the future. it's not much more expensive than buying 'zest' or any cheap soap at Walmart.
Also, when you shower - the room will smell mildly of lavender. Nice.