- Item part number: Tablets
- ASIN: B071DW9XTK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 May 2017
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,525 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Yamoo Tablets Lactase Enzyme Supplement, 4500 Fcc Units, Chewable Tablets, Pack Of 10 Tablets
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Help in digestion of Lactose, a sugar found in milk and milk products
- Helps relieve the symptoms of Lactose Intolerance like abdominal pain, bloating, gurgling sound of intestine, gas, nausea, vomiting & diarrhea.
- Dietary supplement
- Vegetarian source, fssai approved
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Yamoo , Lactase enzyme supplement, 4500 FCC units, Chewable tablets, pack of 10 tablets
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recieved the below medicine I ordered and being a regular customer of amazon I think this will be my last order. What a shame, the product being a medicine come like this, I have never imagined in my dream. I open to have open tablet, it was moist, grey and full of fungus.
representative provided me the sample. I took it for 1 week & found it
excellent in taste & easy to digest the milk. It’s a chewable tablet & just
need to chew. This tablet is perfect to carry as I frequently travel due to
Most recent customer reviews
Yamoo is made by Walter Bushnell in india used for people who have lactose intolerance, This is a replica of the original Lactaid...Read more