- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
YONGNUO RF-602 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Flash Trigger for CANON
|Price:||2,992.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||2,332.00 (44%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 2.4GHz wireless remote controls
- The flash sync speed is up to 1/250s
- Working range is up to 100 meters
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
RF-602 is using FSK 2.4GHz wireless frequency, suitable to use this free channel in many countries; guarantee 8f the transfer speed, distance and stability. It is available to purchase the RF-602RX (R
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It would be really nice to be able to control power output (in manual) from my camera, but I know that's not what these were designed for. Simple triggers, and they do it well. I've probably shot a couple thousand pics so far and maybe had one or two that had a bit of curtain show at my max sync speed. No big deal for a hobbyist. There have been times when a flash doesn't fire, but usually only if I'm firing off a ton or if they've been sitting for awhile - so I can't say if it's the trigger or just the recycle time and sleep time of my flashes. They wake up my flashes, which I love. If it's been awhile since I've fired I just do a pre-fire to wake them up and follow again with my shot; no problems.
These things are great for the price, no debate on that.
The Yougnuo 2.4ghz units work flawlessly on both my Pentax flashes(manual mode) and my AlienBees B1600 and JTL studio strobes. I bought the extra receiver so i could control 2 hot shoe or studio strobes.
A significant feature is the low profile hot shoe mounting(~1 inch) that provides more stability for light stand mounting(1/4 screw thread),desktop hot shoe stands, or mounting in my soft box adapter rings. Some of the other units I looked at had 2 or 3 inches of vertical height that made for a very unstable platform and didn't fit my soft box adapters.
Another perk is the included camera remote connection cable that lets me use the transmitter/receiver units to wake-up, pre-focus, and fire the shutter on my Pentax K5 and K20D backup camera(same as Canon Rebel series(2.5mm mini-phone plug) but not 7D). I already had a wireless shutter remote but this enables less gear to carry in my kit. They have a really solid build quality also.
I also love the use of cheaper AAA batteries in the receivers and firm on/off switches. No more expensive lithium batteries that get depleted because the switch was bumped inadvertently.
These seem to be a lot of good reasons (IMHO) to buy this system. These units are a really good deal at any price but the Amazon price was very sweet!