- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Times Books; First edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386206565
- ISBN-13: 978-9386206565
- ASIN: 9386206560
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 13.8 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #96,050 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
YOGI ADITYANATH THE RISE OF A SAFFRON SOCIALIST Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Yogi Adityanath The Rise of Sa
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Full marks to the Author..... neatly drafted! The saffron monk is indeed a Socialist who puts so much of proud in his identity...perhaps indian political system is witnessing a paradigm shift in its approach.Author has threaded the sequences and incidents in such a way,that i finished it off in one go ,even after taking a 1.5 hours of painful local train journey......from CST to Kharghar,Mumbai!
For anyone interested in understanding the phenomenon that is Yogi Adityanath, this book is a must-read.
Writing style is interesting too. Reads like a movie in the making. Hope there will be a sequel too. Hats off Mr Pravin Kumar.
I am confident that this debut book of the author will make him world famous.