- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.3 x 0.3 cm ; 18.1 g
- Item model number: bi00082
- ASIN: B007H2IXV2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 September 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,984 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
YKS 12V 60W TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pl. Buy Orignal only from Magazine Ieftine
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU coolers to alternate power sources, or even for your own custom car drink warmer/co
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I ordered a second replacement from another vendor through another site. So far, 10 months later, the 2nd replacement is holding up. Either I was unlucky with the replacement, or this was a low quality peltier I can't say.
Will be buying again though to fix the larger chamber on our wine cooler, so basically I'm guessing the fault was on the shotty manufacturing of the refrigerator itself.
If you don't know how to use a Peltier or Thermoelectric device then DO NOT BUY IT until you do or are willing to burn one out. They all have some important rules:
* READ the FAQ.
* Use within manufacturers specifications
* Do NOT use without a heat sink
* DO test with a low voltage battery to confirm the cold and hot side
That being said the device works as expected; currently running with 12v DC at 2 amps with an aluminum heat sink and 12v 1000ma fan. Runs around ~4.5c/40f on the cold side in this configuration.