Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime (White, 16 GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera with ISO, auto focus and 5MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5 inches) HD IPS multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 267 ppi pixel density
- Android v4.4 KitKat based MIUI 7 operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad core processor, Adreno-306 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual micro-SIM dual standby (4G + 4G)
- 3100mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 38 hours and standby time of 775 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Multi-Touch Super Sensitive Touch screen
Your current phone not capacitive enough to respond effectively to touch? Switch to an extremely responsive 5.5-inches touch screen provided by Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime. The 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 267 ppi density of the screen allows you to view brighter and sharper content on screen.Click cool pictures in high resolution
Capture beautiful shots with the help of two hi-tech cameras of Redmi Note Prime by Xiaomi. The 13 megapixel camera lets you to take beautiful and sharp images with the help of LED flash and Auto Focus technologies. The camera is loaded with other features such as the HDR (High Dynamic Range), smile/face detection and touch focus, which further enhance the quality of your clicks. The 5 megapixel front camera seizes charming selfies for your social networking needs.Powerful Performance
The phone from the Redmi Note series comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 + 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor and 2GB RAM which ensure that the apps run seamlessly at a high speed. The v4.4.4 KitKat Android Operating System provides the phone with an ideal platform to operate smoothly. Keeping a phone charger with you at all times is a thing of past now, as Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime is equipped with a 3,100 mAh battery which is of Lithium-Polymer make. This battery provides 38 hours of talk time on the 3G network with 775 hours of standby time. Also, you get up to 60 hours of Audio play time.Wide Storage Space and Additional Smart Features
This Smartphone from the Redmi Note series by Xiaomi comes with an in-built memory space of 16GB which can be further expanded to 32GB via an external SD card. Keep on downloading the latest music videos, apps, games, movies, etc. and forget about deleting old files for giving room to the new ones. This phone comes together with a digital toolbox that includes Proximity Sensors to identify nearby objects and Accelerometer, which is an in-built component for measuring motion and inclination in a mobile phone. This phone also features Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Gyroscope and Dual SIM port.
From the Manufacturer
4G Dual SIM, Dual Standby
With 2G/3G/4G support on both dual SIM slots, there's no stopping when you're with Mi. Manage personal and work calls with ease, with intelligent dual SIM features and detailed preferred network settings for each card.
Stunning 13.97cm (5.5") HD IPS display. Go big. Wherever you are.
Games, ebooks, and videos are vibrant, clearer and bigger than ever. 178° in-plane switching (IPS) technology delivers stunning colour consistency from almost any angle.
With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture, pixels sit closer to the glass, which allows colours to pop off the screen. Images are not only brighter, but are also less affected by glare.
3100mAh Li-ion Polymer battery, Longer standby times.
Redmi Note Prime includes a 3100 mAh high-capacity battery that ensures you have the best experience when using your phone. The power efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with the battery saving features of MIUI, has enabled us to achieve our most impressive battery performance yet.
14 hours of internet browsing / 38 hours of talk time/ 60 hours of music playback / 775 hours on standby.*
Speed up with the latest 4G LTE networks
Surf, stream and game in the fast lane. With a maximum download speed of 150Mbps*, Redmi Note Prime is fast enough for almost any conceivable wireless application. Enjoy up to 150Mbps download speed and up to 50Mbps upload speed.
Dual-band Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0 LE
Surf faster on Wi-Fi networks with the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi Standard. Achieve energy efficiency with Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
Take amazing photos: 13MP rear camera | 5MP front camera
Redmi Note Prime's f/2.2, 28 mm wide-angle lens lets you capture more with each shot. More scenery, more friends, more of the moments that matter to you. It focuses in on objects in the foreground of your shot while softly blurring objects in the background.
Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 410, Cortex A53 architecture
With 50% more processing power than its predecessor, Cortex A7, the Cortex-A53 processor on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 410 guarantees a fluid experience even for the heaviest of users. Adreno 306 supports DirectX, OpenCL, FlexRender and other PC gaming technologies for a richer gaming experience. It also has 64-bit capability, which is faster and more powerful than 32-bit processors and allows for more efficient processing and memory use.
Runs MIUI 7, yours by design
Loved by over 150 million users global, our playful and highly customisable Android operating system gets even more personal with MIUI 7. Customise your phone with 4 default UIs: Rosé, High Life, Pink Blush and Ocean Breeze, or select from thousands more on the Theme Store. MIUI 7 also improves system response time by 30% and uses power-saving strategies to give you 10% more battery everyday.
Packed with Features
Take your digital toolbox with you wherever you go
- Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Proximity sensors
- USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Dual Microphone Noise Suppression
- Micro SD
|Basic Specs||Processor||Quad-core 1.2GHz|
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410|
|OS||Android 4.4, optimized with MIUI 7|
|Call||Dual mic noise reduction|
|Memory Capacity||RAM||2GB LPDDR3|
|Max||Supports external storage up to 32GB|
|Connectivity||Cellular and wireless||Supports 4G (FDD-LTE&TD-LTE), 3G(WCDMA) and 2G(GSM) networks|
|4G FDD-LTE||B1 / B3|
|4G TDD-LTE||B40 / B41: 2555-2655MHz|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, AGPS|
|Battery||3100mAh (rated capacity), Lithium-ion Polymer Battery|
|Resolution||1280x720 HD 720p, IPS|
|Camera||Rear camera||13 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Camera Features||ISO, White balance, Focus balance, Focus mode, Focus area, Auto focus, Screen mode, Zero shutter lag, face recognition, high dynamic range (HDR), real-time filters, Wide-angle (28mm)|
|Video||Rear camera||1080P (1920x1080) HD video recording|
|Front camera||720P (1280x720) HD video recording|
|Sensors||Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass|
*Disclaimer: Actual usage and standby times may vary based on network condition. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and may vary according to site conditions.
For best performance
- Avoid intensive activities while the device is charging
- Use the charger provided in the box
- Tap on the left side key on the bottom of the screen to kill unwanted apps in background
- Disable the GPS and Bluetooth while you are not using them
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I dont understand WHY to launch an already Discontinued devices when you have a Lot of devices (Mi 5 which might never launch i guess)
Xiaomi India is taking credit of it but i dont see anything NEW as such in the phone.
The Company is NOT launching any good phone now like REDMI NOTE 3 & REDMI NOTE 3 PRIME , due to Legal issues.
You launch Good devices in CHINA and launch such devices which dont sell there anymore ,to dispose off in India.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEVICE. And customers should make it clear to such brand that there are Many other Brands Which we can Opt. Its not that Only Xiaomi is the One in Market.
If INDIAN Customers have given Xiaomi that Market BOOST , They can take that Back too.
Atleast it should keep in Mind that INDIAN users are Not to be Served an OUTDATED phone. We want better specifications too which have been launched worldwide.
This launch by Xiaomi shows they just want to OUTSTOCK their Old phones , and surprisingly customers are happy with this also.
I dont find any good reason to Buy this phone being an model 1 year Old , just a Big Publicity Launching would Not make it go Far..!!
THIS IS OUTDATED ....Not recommended at All !!!
LIKE THIS COMMENT TO SEND A MESSAGE THAT EVEN WE WANT UPDATED PHONES WHICH ARE LAUNCHED WORLDWIDE AND SUCH DEVICES ARE NOT ACCEPTED BEING OUT OF MARKET TRENDS...!!!
Xiaomi will launch Redmi Note 3 variant with Snapdragon 650 SoC especially for India in coming months but I don't think it will carry a price tag under 10k as it has upgraded Snapdragon 650 chip, 16MP camera and a big 4000mAh Big Battery and full metal body. So you can still choose Redmi Note Prime if you are low on budget.
According to some reviews people reporting battery drain because of Mediaserver. Let me clear it that it's not a hardware fault, Some corrupt or MKV files on internal or external storage(SD card) that media server tries to index and it results in endless looping and it causes heating with battery drain.
Quick Fix For Battery Drain: Delete all MKV files from the internal and external storage and restart the phone.
Hope it helped..!!
1. MADE IN INDIA (Check the image)
2. MIUI, the MI user interface one of the most customizable, powerful, features packed android user interface. You get almost everything a smartphone user needs without the help of any third-party apps.
3. Overall good built quality, and especially the camera lens has the O-ring around it to protect it from scratches even if you use it without cases/covers.
4. Stunning 13.97cm (5.5") HD IPS display. (Bigger the display more the productivity.)
5. Fast 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB Flash memory with read speed of 100MB/s and write speed of 50MB/s. (Faster the memory, lesser the loading and launching time of the apps)
6. Qualcomm's Snapdragon 410 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It also has a 64-bit capability, which is faster and more powerful than 32-bit processors and allows for more efficient processing and memory use.
7. Adreno 306 supports DirectX, OpenCL, FlexRender and other PC gaming technologies for a richer gaming support and experience.
8. The menu, Home and Back keys are red backlit keys, looks sexy. (Check the image)
9. 4G, Dual sim and MircoSD slot.
10. The excellent output from the 3.5mm jack, all you need is a good pair of earphone. I tested it with XB70AP.
11. Big 3100 mAh high-capacity battery coupled with power efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and the battery saving features of MIUI makes it one of the most longer battery life smartphone.
12. 13MP rear camera | 5MP front camera are not the best 13MP and 5MP camera but it performs better than many phones and best at this price tag.
13. Good quality 2amp charger.
1. Big for the 5.5-inch screen size, not for the people who are looking for a pocket-friendly phone. I have added a picture of Redmi Note Prime without any case and my OnePlus One with bulky Diztronic Ultra TPU Case on it and they seem the same size.
2. Glossy back, I'm not a good fan of glossy stuff as they get scratched very easily and visibility of scratches are high also the glossy surface feel a bit sleepy in hands than the matte surface. I have added the picture of it with its little sister Redmi 2 with the matte finish on the back.
3. There is no space on the bezel or in the back panel where you can put your nail/finger and open it.
4. The speaker is placed on the back side and the output from the speaker in all Xiaomi phones is average or below average in this case this phone won't be audible in the noisy environment and from the another room.
5. MIUI7 used in this phone has the base of Android KitKat 4.4.4 which is 2 years old android version.
You can't ask for more at this price tag, Redmi Note Prime is the best 5.5-inch screen phone at this price tag. If you are low on budget and want a big screen, long battery life and full featured packed phone then you can blindly go for the Redmi Note Prime.
PS: I am providing some pictures of the product for better understanding as "A picture can speak a Thousand words"(I already wrote more than 500 words).
Just in case, you like my review don't forget to hit the 'YES/HELPFUL' button below. It does encourage me to buy stuff from amazon for review.
1 . ii have attached the screen shot for reference . This phone has a media server app that takes almost 70 % of your battery . This app cannot be force stopped (this app is used to scan all media files and refresh in your gallery). So if you charge your phone 100 % it will be 65 % in jus half and hour even on standby because of this app. And the back panel of phone heats so much that its is very useful during winter to keep you warm :P. Trust me my pant gets warm as soon i slide my phone in pocket in jus 3 minutes.Mounting External SD card will make the media server app go worse . So solution is dont add any files on your phone to keep media server quite and get high battery life..
2 The apps cannot be moved to memory card so you have to use the only 11 gb space available in phone for apps (half will be consumed by whats app :P ) . and don even think of rooting the phone ,if you root by seeing the you tube videos (MOST ARE ONLY FOR REDMI PRIME /REDMI NOTE 4G) .If u root it any ways you wont get any updates to install.
3 there is no search option in music player provided in phone , so if u like that one song among 700 songs you have to scroll way down to get that one song to listen.So if you install any other music app which has search option, it will only scan your internal storage songs not external storage songs.
I have reported all these bugs to xiaomi , still no action taken ..oooops i forgot why will they take any action .. i already got scammed with 8500 rs by them :P
online chat and support numbers also dont respond :D only updates and fixes can save my phone.
this is all i could find the most non user friendly thing in this outdated phone in 3 days . will post more on this .
OVERALL I HAVE MADE YET ANOTHER STUPID DECISON IN MY LIFE AND STILL LAUGH ABOUT IT :D