Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Dark Grey, 16GB)
This item is currently not in stock.
- 5.5 " (13.9 cm) full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 401 ppi pixel density with Sunlight display, Reading mode and Night mode
- 16MP f/2.0 primary camera with Dual ISPs, PDAF and a two tone flash; 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with MIUI 8 (Volte enabled & Dual Whatsapp) and 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core 64-bit processor with ARM Cotex-A72 lead cores, 2GB LPDDR3 Dual-channel RAM, 16GB eMMC5.0 internal memory (expandable up to 32GB) and dual SIM (4G+4G) (Micro + Nano(Hybrid))
- 4050mAH high density lithium-polymer battery
- Metal body with a premium finish, fingerprint sensor with chip-level security encryption and 0.3s unlock time
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.Only the customers who have purchased the product can post reviews.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
4.5 month old amazon purchased phone scratches/Crack on the display but working fine yes phone under warranty
From the Manufacturer
Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor with ARM Cortex A72 cores
With ARM’s flagship Cortex A72 based lead cores, Redmi Note 3 is really fast – flagship fast. Cortex A72 - apart from delivering significantly superior performance than its predecessor Cortex A57, is also 20% more power efficient in comparison. SD 650’s next-gen Adreno 510 graphics processor delivers a fluid gaming experience. Combined with MiUi 7’s system-level speed optimizations, Redmi Note 3 responds to every touch in a snap.
The assured touch of metal
The elegant sheen of metal on Redmi Note 3 not only looks beautiful, but feels sturdy and resilient. Different sections of the back cover connect seamlessly and naturally, giving a super comfortable feeling to your hand – no sharp edges and no awkward angles. We have maintained the authentic texture of premium sandblasted metal and it is available to you in 3 colors – Gold, Silver and Dark Grey.
Massive battery yet lighter weight
Redmi note 3 comes with a whopping 4050 mAh battery capacity, and it not just any ordinary battery. It is an ultra-thin and light battery, with an energy density of 690Wh/L, one of the highest used in the industry. Which means the Redmi Note 3 provides 30% more battery capacity than the previous Redmi Note Prime, while weighing 21g lighter! You get the peace of mind of a full day’s battery life, without the excess weight.
Unlocks in an instant
Place your finger gently on the fingerprint sensor and Redmi Note 3 unlocks in just 0.3s. It's so much faster and convenient than using patterns or passcodes. Redmi Note 3’ fingerprint sensor has also been tuned to work with some of the leading 3rd party security apps. Chip-level security encrypts and stores your fingerprint profiles securely, so no one can access them - not even you.
Capture the world the way you see it
Explore the world through the lens of Redmi Note 3. It has a fast focusing 16MP PDAF rear camera with dual ISPs for higher quality image processing. The large f/2.0 aperture lets in sufficient light to click great images even when the ambient lighting is low. It's the perfect camera to have for creating sharp, detailed, and unforgettable memories.
Gorgeous in any light 13.9cm (5.5) Full HD display
Most people equate a great display with clarity and brightness, but Redmi Note 3 is smarter than that. Its Sunlight Display adjusts not only brightness but even contrast according to the surrounding light conditions. Night Mode and Read Mode protect your eyes from excessive brightness and make your nocturnal browsing experience more enjoyable. These smart technologies allow you to see everything clearly wherever you are.
Connect faster and better
Redmi Note 3 supports all the four LTE bands made available in India – B 3, B 5, B 40 & B 41. It also comes with VoLTE support, which not only makes your calls connect faster but also improves the voice quality of those calls significantly.
Simplify your life with MIUI 8
Inspired by the swirling colors of the kaleidoscope, MIUI is beautiful, user-friendly and more efficient than ever. Take scrolling screenshots, calculate currency conversions, create dual app log-ins, or access split phone profiles. Loved by over 200 million active users worldwide, there are many new features in MIUI 8 that you can take advantage of today.
Packed with features
Take your digital toolbox with you wherever you go
- Dual band Wi-Fi
- Dual microphone noise suppression
- micro SD card support
- Dual SIM, GPS/Glonass/BeiDou (for navigation)
- USB OTG support
For best performance
- Avoid intensive activities while the device is charging
- Use the charger provided in the box
- Tap on the left side key on the bottom of the screen to kill unwanted apps in background
- Disable the GPS and Bluetooth while you are not using them
Top customer reviews
Calling/ basic phone features --- Call reception, clarity is awesome.
Battery backup ---- With net on always, auto WhatsApp downloads in the backend, tethering for some time, approx 1 hour of talk time, 1 hour of browsing, I get 24-25 hours of battery back-up, which I feel is good.
Heating issues ---- No over heating issues. Heating is present, but I feel any product will heat.
Video play back --- offlate, I have watched some movies while I was in train and the experience was awesome. I loved it.
Music/ audio play back --- I have used it to less extent. Whenever I have used it, I felt it to be good.
Camera ---- Good in outdoor day light condition. Not so good in indoor/ night light condition. No OIS, which I feel is a let down.
Overall a VFM product.
Amazon stands to its image on packaging and delivery. The phone was packed in a bubble wrap
IN THE PACK:
- Mi Note 3 Phone.
- USB cum charging cable
- Few manuals (no one reads them these days)
- SIM tray opening pin
After checking specifications of the phone in this price range . I could not find a better option than redmi Note 3. its fast , good for neutral use
- Back is all metal. This is the first thing that you would notice when you hold the phone. Amazing feel !!!!
- Its thin. Don't expect it to be thin as expensive phones, but I can totally compare it to them.
- The screen is huge and reproduces good colors. Watching Videos is fun on a 5.5 inch screen.
- Thin bezels. Bezel is the gap between the phone side and the screen. Though is does not matter much, but thin bezels means smaller phone width, which makes it easy to hold.
- The finger print scanner is a snap. It fast and has very less lag when we unlock the phone.
- A Huge 4060mah battery is worth a mention. Gives a 1 1/2 day backup, with heavy calls, whatsapp, browsing on 3G, with some photo clicks.
- The processor is snapdragon 650. In desi terms it is very fast can take any app that you throw on it. I tested opting 20 apps, and switching between them was fast. (RAM size does matter)
- Adding a 3GB RAM to the processor, makes it unbeatable and best in its category
- The daylight camera pics are great.
- This point does not matter much, but this phone is MADE IN INDIA. :)
- The phone heats up when used for long time ( continuous use for an hour or so). The time to heat reduces as you start up with the games.
- The night photo is not the best, and has kind of blur effect. But I don't complain as the phones in higher price band as well face the same issue. Additionally, we cannot expect the Camera performance same as that of expensive phones for this price.
- No Earphones. In India we are used to getting earphones free with the mobiles, but Note 3 does not have one. I guess they are trying to reduce cost by not including one in the box.
- MIUI (Software UI that phone comes by default) takes a lot of RAM. Though it is good in looks and usage, but has a high memory consumption. its better to opt for 3GB model then the 2GB one.
Disappointed that the slot for dual sim is also for memory card, so either you insert two sim cards only or one sim card and one memory card. Display, speed, battery backup, camera is quite good, but within months the back button of the phone stopped working. There is a quick ball feature that helps you to navigate, but feels cumbersome.
Recently after software upgrade the phone stopped recognizing my 1st sim (4g) and I have to carry two phones now.
The phone is good if you do not encounter these issues, which is a remote possibility. MI forums are full of such reporting. So spending 11 k on a phone that lasts 11 months is a waste. my next phone would be anything but no Chinese.
Most recent customer reviews
Very Heating Screen On Sun Light.
And Game Time Also
Camera quality is not satisfied as Mi demands its 16MP camera,
Network issue will shows ,