Xiaomi Redmi 3S (Silver, 16GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5p lens elements, PDAF 0.1s ultra-fast focusing, high dynamic range (HDR), panaroma, 12 real-time filters, 1080p full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 293 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa core processor, Adreno 505 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 4100mAH lithium-polymer battery. Primary SIM can support 4G calls and data while the secondary SIM can support 2G calls only
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Package contents : redmi 3s, power adapter, usb 2.0 cable, warranty card, user guide, sim insertion tool
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Qualcomm Snapdragon 430, 64 bit, Octa-core Processor
Performance on Redmi 3S is pushed to it's limits with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430. The 64-bit, octa-core processor is filled with system-level optimizations that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously. It uses 4 performance cores to perform intensive tasks and 4 power-saving cores for extra power efficiency. It comes with 128GB of expandable memory to house all your music, movies and more.
4100 mAh Two-day Battery
Breakthroughs in battery technology have the most significant impact on daily life. With 685Wh/L battery technology, Redmi 3s battery lasts longer. The 4100mAh battery has double capacity compared to Redmi 2, in a handset which is only 8.5mm thin. It lasts for 2 days with moderate use without charging.
12.6cm (5) HD Display
Enjoy the best of entertainment, be it movies, videos, pictures or e-books on the large 12.6-cm HD display. The display comes with reading mode that prevents eye fatigue by reducing blue rays from the screen. Also, you can adjust the colour temperature - warm, standard or cool - according to your preference for a comfortable viewing experience.
Focus on Things that Matter
Redmi 3s has mastered the art of capturing great photos. Equipped with a 13MP camera, high-quality sensor and 0.1s ultra-fast Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), it consistently produces crisp and beautiful photos even for moving objects like children and pets. Selfies also look gorgeous on the 5MP front camera and beautify, which subtly slims jaw, smooths skin and widens eyes to bring out the best in each selfie.
Premium Metal Body
Redmi 3S features a premium metal body which adds to it's overall sleek looks. The phone is 0.9mm thinner than the previous model, Redmi 2. It's curved edges make it easy to hold while texting, watching a movie or answering a call.
Simplify your Life with MIUI 8
Inspired by the swirling colors of the kaleidoscope, MIUI is beautiful, user-friendly and more efficient than ever. Take scrolling screenshots, calculate currency conversions, create dual app log-ins, or access split phone profiles. Loved by over 200 million active users worldwide, there are many new features in MIUI 8 that you can take advantage of today.
Connect Faster and Better
Redmi 3s supports the 3 LTE bands - B 3, B 5 & B 40. It also comes with VoLTE support, which not only makes your calls connect faster but also improves the voice quality of those calls significantly.
RAM and Internal Storage (Only for Redmi 3s)
Apps run smoothly, thanks to the 2GB RAM. Also, the GPU ensures that games like Asphalt 8 deliver smooth experience. The phone offers an internal memory of 16GB and up to 128GB of expandable memory that can be used to store your music, movies and more.
Packed with Features (Only for Redmi 3s)
- Mi Remote
- micro SD card support
- Dual SIM, GPS/Glonass/BeiDou (for navigation)
- USB OTG support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. premium design at 7000rs. u cant get as premium as Redmi 3s in this price range.
2. solid built quality, full metal unibody.
3. call quality is above average.
4. performance is too good compared with other mobiles at this price range.
5. camera quality is good. if we go with price, otherwise its below average. but u cant get this performance with other handsets at dis price.
6. miui 8. dual apps option is too useful. we cn use 2 WhatsApp account at a time. also every apps
8. battery lasts for 3 days after moderate useage. its a beast. 4100 mah battery.
9. speed charging. 1hr 50 mints to full charge nd it will work for 3 days. its very important plus point.
7. rest things are v.v.good
1. its sleepary due to its full metal unibody. but its still very compact.
2. hybrid sim slots. but at this price we can't expect more.
3.heating issue. only while it is charging. may b it is because of speed charging.
no mobile is perfect, each has some issues. but believe me at this price its more than wrth mobile. it never lets me down on most occasion, although its no phone without lag.
guys go for it.other
To return the product follow this steps
1.go to customer service
2.click contact us
3.call or email customer service i preferred call
4. After clicking call options a new menu will appear showing. I am having an issue with.
5.click something else
6. Then click other issue
7. Select language you want to speak with
8. New pop-up window will appear asking provide your number so provide the Amazon registered number for ignoring failure
9.tab call me now
10. You will receive a call tell that executive to transfer your call to the head of the Amazon executive because Amazon haired third party helpline companies to fool the customer
11. Talk with head of the executive tell you issue he will immediately send you email link to file an return or refund
12. Wait for the further action good luck
I am using this phone since then with dual sim. So far the experience is good. But I have faced issues couple of times in this short span of time. I could not hear the other side when I received incoming call when I am in roaming. I have faced this issue few times during roaming. I have seen this issue when I am at my home area. I am not sure whether this problem is because of roaming or the problem with phone inbuilt voice receiver. I kept this under observation. Another problem with RedMi is that the pin/whole to put charger is always causes problem. It is not holding charger tight. As I already used the first series of Red Mi (say, 1S), I have this problem and no service man is willing to provide service. We have to go to authorized service centres and we find them very rarely. I am still using my Red Mi 1S with little difficulties.
The current Red Mi 3S is so far not big problems. But it is required little luck for not to have any small issues also.
It is good to provide additional accessories required for the phone. I strongly suggest Xiaomi to think over it to provide all basic accessories with all their phones.
Its been 4months i have written the compliant, but no one has responded.
1. Beautiful MI packing
2. Phone fits perfect and looks perfect in your hand. Can be easily operate by one hand because of it's 5 inch screen size.
3. Sufficient 2GB RAM unless you're not heavy gamer.
4. Considerably nice processor at this price range.
5. Product design is astheic and I'm very impressed by it.
1. It's very difficult to get this product. Need to wait for sale and in few/couple of minutes, product is out of stock.
I've been using this phone for 3 months now and I must say that the phone is worthy of its price. In ₹6999 I've got 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. With Snapdragon 430 chipset the RAM management is very good. Let's come to the build quality now. With metal finishing, the phone gives a premium feeling to our hands. Next comes the User interface. The Redmi 3s is run by Android Marshmallow but has a custom ROM in it, called MIUI like every other Mi phones. The customisations are quite good and we'll get some extra features which are not available in Stock Android phones. Nonetheless the phone gets a bit heated during heavy usage like playing big games or running multiple window at a time. Other than that the phone arguably one of the best at this price range.