- Platform: Xbox One
- PEGI Rating: Ages 16 and Over
- Media: Console
- Item Quantity: 1
Xbox One Console with Kinect - Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The All in One Entertainment Device
- The only place to play award-winning exclusives and all the biggest blockbusters of the year
- Play Halo, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Assassin's Creed Unity and Destiny, all on Xbox One
- Smarter match making and less waiting, make it the best multiplayer experience
Return Policy on this device
This product is non-returnable. This is eligible for replacement only. Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more informationThe order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The current discount (Rs.21000 off on MRP) is to push away older stock looks like. Got a June 2015 manufactured device and upon registering the serial # on the Microsoft site, see a message letting me know the console and the kinect sensor are out of warranty since 23/09/2016. That said, the site also states, the duration of the warranty is from one year of purchase from an authorized retailer. [...]
I have reported the matter to Amazon who have promised to revert to me with an update and I will also be calling Xbox support later in the day as well, will update as I know more but for now, enjoying the console!
EDIT:- I contacted Microsoft Support via Chat and sent them the invoice. They have promised to update the warranty information to expire 1 year from the date of purchase, so all good now!
- Xbox One with 500GB (only 365 GB usable!)
- Kinect Sensor
- Controller (No 3.5mm audio jack)
- 2 AA batteries
- Xbox Live Gold 14 day trial membership code
- Halo collection and Dance Central as codes (No physical disc, the total download for these two is 65 + 6 GB)
- Chat headset (Mono)
- Power Supply Unit and AC chord (AC chord plug is 15 Amp, it doesn't fit to regular 3 pin sockets that are 5 Amp. It's quite big and you need a socket like the one for fridge or washing machine)
I had to connect the AC plug to my grinder socket to set it up. When I switched the console on, it asked for wifi password and a mandatory software update of 4.1 GB. Once that update is done, it booted up and asked me to login with my live account. During this setup, I used my 14 day trial code for Xbox Live Gold membership.
When I registered my product, it said warranty expired some time ago. Then I started a chat with Xbox Support team from Xbox website and told them that I just bought it from Amazon. They asked me to send the invoice copy and immediately adjusted the warranty to 1 year from that point. So don't worry about it.
Here are some things to know if you are planning to buy this or any other Xbox One bundle.
- You need to have a very fast internet connection and also should have good FUP to be able to download the games. Even demos available for free on Xbox store are about 18 GB.
- You can't play all Xbox 360 games in this. Check the compatibility list available at Xbox website to make sure the game you intend to play is supported.
- It doesn't have a battery, so if you face a power cut, the console switches off instantly. It doesn't save any progress. It will be a fresh boot after that.
- This particular bundle comes with a controller that doesn't have 3.5 mm audio jack. If you want to use your headphones, you have to buy a headset adapter that costs around 1700/-.
As for the console itself, it's good. The graphics are breathtaking. The evolving integration with Windows PCs and the kind of exclusive games for Xbox one make it a better alternative for PS4.
Bought this on 20th October from Cloudtail as part of a Lightning sale. The product has been great to begin with. No complaints as such.
However ran into warranty issues and want to share my (not so happy) experience. I tried registering the product using its serial number on the Xbox support site. The registration itself kept failing. Contacted Xbox Support on Chat and they were able to register it in the backend. Once registered, the warranty appeared as expired (on 23-09-2016). Based on the feedback given here by prior buyers, I asked Xbox support to update the warranty date after sharing my invoice as proof of purchase. It was reviewed by their hardware team and they came back saying the product is refurbished and it was bought/registered under another name last year (24-09-2015) and hence the warranty is not applicable anymore. They suggested that I check with Amazon on the same.
Have shared these details with Cloudtail and they have promised to get back to me, after taking the serial # and model # from me. They have denied the fact that it is refurbished and say that it is brand new.
I am stuck not being able to use the unit, unsure if I would have to return it. As long as the warranty issue is resolved, I should be okay.
Suggest other buyers/prospective buyers to register & check/change the warranty date as the very first thing even before you open your pack. That way you can return it right away, if there's a problem, without having to reset the console and pack it again. The serial number can be found at the bottom of the Xbox package. Do not make the mistake of doing it at a later stage.
Will provide an update once the case is resolved either way.
The issue was subsequently resolved by myself after contacting Xbox support for 7-8 times. One rep seemed to be experienced and considerate and she was able to reset the Warranty date from my date of purchase. However all along, Cloudtail was only providing templated replies and showed no interest in resolving the issue. I emailed them that I resolved the issue on my own and there was not even an acknowledgement from them - so much to speak for Amazon as a seller.
Have also attached photos of the box received with damages on corners - seems to be the case with other purchasers as well
Most recent customer reviews
Nothing else to say. Got with extra offer