- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Writing That Works, 3rd Edition: How to Communicate Effectively in Business Paperback – 22 Aug 2000
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Effective writing skills are invaluable in today's business world-- but they're also in short supply. In this concise book, Kenneth Roman and Joel Raphaelson offer an abundance of practical tips for helping your written and oral communications get the results you want. -- William C. Steere, Jr., Chairman and CEO, Pfizer, Inc. Clear, concise communications that make the right point will launch your career or business to new heights. This book will show you how. -- Robert Seelert, Chairman, Saatchi & Saatchi PLCIn advertising, the challenge is to find the one simple, inspired thought that makes a consumer buy a product. This book helps all of us in the business world use the same discipline when we communicate our own thoughts to each other. -- Peter Georgescu, Chairman Emeritus, Young & Rubicam Inc."Ken Roman and Joel Raphaelson's "Writing That Works" works. Whether you arewriting a brief e-mail, or a lengthy report, it provides clear and concreteideas for improving your written communications!" -- Jay W. Lorsch, Louis E. Kirstein Professor of Human Relations, Harvard Business School
From the Back Cover
Writing That Works will help you say what you want to say, with less difficulty and more confidence. Now in its third edition, this completely updated classic has been expanded to included all new advice on e-mail and the e-writing world, plus a fresh point of view on political correctness.
With dozens of examples, many of them new, and useful tips for writing as well as faster on a computer, Writing That Works will show you how to improve anything you write:
- Presentations that move ideas and action
- Memos and letters that get things done
- Plans and reports that make things happen
- Fund-raising and sales letters that produce results
- Resumes and letters that lead to interviews
- Speeches that make a point
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As somebody in the sciences, I can personally attest that there are LOTS of people who don't know how to write. Not only are they bad at it, they don't ever take the time to learn - mainly because they don't think its important.
Clearly communicating to your boss and your peers is an immense help in the sciences and I would highly recommend this book as a great intro to somebody looking to improve their writing and style.