- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Writing Copy For Dummies Paperback – Import, 29 Oct 2004
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Tips on writing to consumers and business–to–business
Create captivating, results–oriented, sales–generating copy
Need to produce winning copy for your business? This fast, fun guide takes you through every step of a successful copywriting project, from direct mail, print ads, and radio spots to Web sites, articles, and press releases. You′ll see how to gather crucial information before you write, build awareness, land sales, and keep customers coming back for more.
Discover How To:
- Write compelling headlines and body copy
- Turn your research into brilliant ideas
- Create motivational materials for worthy causes
- Fix projects when they go wrong
- Land a job as a copywriter
About the Author
Jonathan Kranz is the principal of Kranz Communications, an award–winning writing firm that helps leading agencies tackle their most difficult marketing, advertising, and public relations assignments in numerous consumer and B2B industries.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The material is comprehensive and includes many good tips. A couple things to note--
1. The focus is on style and construction of materials (e.g., how to put together a direct mail piece), not on grammar, style, and construction of words.
2. Most of the book covers B2C marketing, not B2B.
All the advice is tried-and-true. If you follow it, you can't go wrong.
Sidebars chip in along the way, occasionally offering a true gem, like the real difference between website headlines and their printed counterparts. And Kranz tells you why you should never waste your time and effort on a MISSION STATEMENT.
Based on the number of notes in the margins of my copy, I've found the chapters on websites, collateral, problem solving and "looking for ideas" the most helpful. Kranz also gives a detailed breakdown of what goes into a direct mail package, that should be enough to get any beginning mailer off to a promising start.
There are many books written about copywriting, that are aimed at business owners or the unfortunate folks who get stuck writing copy for their company because they once correctly used "presume" in an email. The nice thing about this one-and "nice" is a good word, because Jonathan Kranz is nothing if not a nice guy-is that it's a book about copywriting that doesn't assume non-copywriters know all the copywriting jargon and secrets. It takes its "For Dummies" title seriously, and that's a good thing.