Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Epson L1455 A3 All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer (Black)
Epson L6190 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One Ink Tank Printer with ADF
Epson L6170 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Epson L850 Multi-Function Printer (Black)
Epson WorkForce WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Appario Retail Private Ltd||FAST LIFE||Computronics Multivision Pvt. Ltd.||Tech India Infocom Pvt. Ltd.||AROW|
|Item Weight||11.2 kg||23 kg||7.3 kg||9.02 kg||13.1 kg||2.09 kg|
|Max Printspeed Black White||19 pages_per_minute||32 pages_per_minute||33 pages_per_minute||—||—||3.5|
|Max Printspeed Colour||10 pages_per_minute||20 pages_per_minute||8 pages_per_minute||—||—||—|
|Model Number||C11CD19201||Epson L1455||L6190||Epson - L6170||L850||C11CE05201|
From the manufacturer
- Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct — print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones
- Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax — includes 35-page 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder
- Easy navigation and control — intuitive 2.7" color touchscreen
Performance Beyond Laser
WorkForce WF-3620 All-in-One
Wireless | Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet
- Print-shop quality — print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise color placement
- Save on ink — up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Fast printing — professional-quality prints at speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Extremely durable prints — smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Laser-sharp black and color text — crisp fonts and precise lines on plain paper
Fast speeds for high-volume printing.
Large, 250-sheet paper capacity plus rear tray.
2.7" touchscreen for easy navigation.
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan et fax.
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan et fax.
Print from iPad, iPhone, tablets et smartphones.
Built-in wireless et Ethernet networking ; includes Wi-Fi Direct.
Front tray plus rear tray for envelopes et specialty media.
Designed to be jam free.
Replacement Ink Cartridges
252 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H)
Printing: 17.7" x 22" x 9.6"
Storage: 17.7" x 16.4" x 9.6"
Weight: 21.4 lb.
What’s In The Box
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 All-in-One, instruction manual, CD-ROM for product setup, power cord, DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges – Four 252-series ink cartridges: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
|WorkForce WF-3620||WorkForce WF-3640||WorkForce WF-3640||WorkForce Pro WF-4640|
|Technology||Powered by PrecisionCore||Powered by PrecisionCore||Powered by PrecisionCore||Powered by PrecisionCore|
|Cost Savings vs. Laser||up to 40%||up to 40%||up to 50%||up to 50%|
|Screen||2.7" Color Touch||3.5" Color Touch||3.5" Color Touch||4.3" Color Touch|
|Total Paper Capacity||250||500||330||580|
|Special Media (rear feed)||1||1||80||80|
|Auto 2-sided||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax|
|Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Direct Tablet / Smartphone||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Media Card Slot||✓||✓|
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Ups/Why I like it:
-Easy, easy set up
- Great quality printing with the option to get it faster or better qualtiy (admittedly my default is low quality, fast and B&W to save those color cartridge ink for when I need it.
- Holds plenty of paper - in a real paper tray (instead of hanging over the back like some computers)
- When I do print photos in color - they are incredibly crisp and clean
- Multiple connection/printing options: Print from anywhere to it, print from your mobile to it, print with it connected wirelessly - or if the internet goes out - print from it connected by USB. I'm pretty sure I haven't yet found every way you can print on this thing - but, I feel safe it's covered.
- All the features an AIO needs -scan, fax, copy etc. They are there. They are easy to use and work like they should.
The one caveat I always have about Epsons applies here. They tend to live by the "sell them cheap - and then make lots of $$$ for their life via very pricey printing ink refills". To get around this, I recommend:
- Keep your default on B&W draft/fast for everyday printing,
- don't always believe it when it tells you you're running out of ink (often there's plenty to go - and it will print with whatever cartridges have ink if you ask it to),
- do a print test of a couple of a few pages before printing out a whole large document or multiple copies of larger documents, and always buy the cartridges with XL in them (T252XL not T252) - for about $10 more they will give you more than 3x the paper. (e.g. T252 = 300 pages, T252XL =1100pages). XL cartridges tend to run about $30 each.
I went online looking for a customer support phone number; I couldn't find one. So I sent a facebook message to Epson explaining the issue. I needed help quickly and I was hoping they could do it online since most of my experience with technical support for computer stuff has been bad and I'm stressed enough. Well, needless to say I think I've had my intelligence insulted by Epson more times than I can handle. The person basically told me a list of things I should try to AVOID with my Epson printer; I never knew a lot of these things. Apparently their printer works better if you download what you need to print, save it first to your computer then print it-- instead of printing directly off the screen or website.
However, the worst was when the person on the phone with customer service (I wanted to avoid this) asked me to take out the ink cartridges and read her the numbers on it (making sure I had installed the right ink to begin with) and then CHECK THE BOTTOM FOR TAPE. I never said it wasn't printing ANY color by the way, I have been saying it prints color POORLY!! So by the end of my conversation she decided I'm eligible for a replacement under warranty. However, my printer arrived broken. They want to give me a refurbished one, which I politely explained angered me for a number of reasons. First, my printer still is brand new, and I didn't buy a used printer off Amazon. Second, it arrived this way, it isn't like it all the sudden broke, it's been broken the whole time. I really loved what Epson said though. Her technical support is CLEARLY not customer support because her reasoning behind me getting a refurbished one is laughable, "it's not like we can resell yours, it's defective". Well duh! However, what about the NEW ONE that I was promised when I paid money for it? That one I'm still kind of waiting for... Well my point is, BUYER BEWARE...DON'T BUY THIS PRINTER... DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT!