- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Atria/Keywords Press; Annotated edition edition (21 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1476791619
- ISBN-13: 978-1476791616
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.8 x 21.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 76 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #27,774 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
A Work in Progress: A Memoir Paperback – 21 Apr 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Connor Franta is an award-winning Internet personality, bestselling author, dedicated LGBTQ+ philanthropist, and entrepreneur with millions of followers across his social media platforms. His first work of non-fiction, A Work in Progress, was a New York Times bestseller and the Goodreads Choice Award Winner for Best Memoir & Autobiography (2015). He is the founder of the lifestyle brand, Common Culture, which offers superior clothing, premium coffee, and a variety of undiscovered musical talent under Heard Well, the first label powered by social tastemakers. To learn more, visit ConnorFrantaBooks.com and @ConnorFranta on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
A Work in Progress
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With brilliant photography taking you through the journey of his life making it moral and at the same time humorous. A must read and a commendable job done by Connor. Looking forward to many more!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews