- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: Simon and Schuster India; 1 edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1476749213
- ISBN-13: 978-1476749211
- ASIN: B00CG1300S
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5,099 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,578 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Word Power Made Easy and 30 Days to More Powerful Vocabulary (Set of 2 Books) Paperback – 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
About the Author: Norman Lewis was born on December 30 in 1912 at Brooklyn, in New York. Apart from being a renowned author, he was also a lexicographer, grammarian and etymologist. He has authored many other books like How To Read Better And Faster, Correct Spelling Made Easy, Better English, Rapid Vocabulary Builder and Dictionary of Pronunciation.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A must read book for all . (even you are student or not )
This book is very essential for laying down
a foundation stone for your vocabulary building.
I come from a hindi medium schooling but this book gave me confidence in vocabulary development.
It builds your vocabulary provided you practice rightly. The book does not put you off to sleep and is very useful for preparing for tests.
I would suggest this to be read irrespective of your current status. English is a language you learn everyday and this one improves your English one level above what it currently is.
You will find content online on the internet but this book has chapters in place and you will not be all over while reading. You will go in a sequence which is extremely important while improving your vocabulary.
2. You cannot complete the book in one go, not even in a month. I bet on it.
3. Only buy it if you are willing to commit just half an hour each day for the next 3 months.
4. I'll advice to make a separate notebook to practice the exercises.
5. IT IS WORTH BUYING only if you can make it to the end atleast ONCE.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews