- Item model number: GC 1389114_MATE NUBUK
- ASIN: B00SY00UG2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 January 2015
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #37,086 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Woodland Men's Navy Leather Lace-Up Shoes - 10 UK/India (44 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Inspired by nature, at Woodland they design fashion statements which compliment its creations, equipping you with gear that helps you face the challenges thrown up by Mother Nature. Touch the earth. Breathe the wind. Taste the water. Feel the richness of the forest, the emptiness of the desert, the might of the rivers and the majesty of the mountains. It is the spirit of adventure that defines Woodland. Ever since the beginning Woodland has successfully brought together the power of the human will and the rewards of discovery. Woodland has pushed the boundaries of innovation so that you can pus the boundaries of exploration. So be it rocky terrains or wild rivers, snowy cliffs or even the rigours of the concrete jungle, Woodland stands up to them all.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
inside the stiches are broken.
hope the concerned department takes adequate quality checks.