Mulo Wonderloop 500 Wireless Neckband Earphone with Deep Bass Sound, IPX7 and Vibration Alert (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Deep Bass Sound - Musical elements you’ve never heard before will become part of your everyday music experience.
- Easy Pairing - The latest Bluetooth v5.0 version and CSR chipset help in lightning fast pairing of Wonderloop 500 with your device.
- Call Vibration Alert - The vibration alert feature helps you avoid missing any calls even when the earplugs are not plugged in to your ears.
- Talk the Walk - Easy access controls & advanced microphone technology provide superior wireless call performance. Top-of-the-line sound technology makes calls noise-free, ensuring high voice clarity.
- Long Lasting Battery - The neckband has a playtime of 9 hours at 80% volume, 2 hours quick charging and low power consumption, makes it a must-have for travelers.
- Designed For Comfort - Ergonomically designed, lightweight, flexible and contoured neckband that conforms to your neck and ears, WONDERLOOP 500 is fabricated with soft materials.
- Certified Sweat Proof & Water Resistant - The sleek, comfortable, sweat-proof and water-resistant neckband fits into your daily training and fitness programmes
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
boAt Rockerz 255 Sports Bluetooth Wireless Earphone with Immersive Stereo Sound and Hands Free Mic (Active Black)
Sony WI-C200 Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Mic, 15 Hours Battery Life, Quick Charge, Magnetic Earbuds, Tangle Free Cord and with 1 Year Warranty - Black
Mulo Soultrip 500 in-Ear Wired Metal Earphone with mic, Super Rich Bass and High Clarity Sound (Black)
Sony WI-XB400 Wireless Bluetooth Extra Bass in-Ear Headphones with Mic, 15 Hours Battery Life, Quick Charge, Magnetic Earbuds, Tangle Free Cord and with 1 Year Warranty - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Extender|
|Item Dimensions||40 x 12 x 4 cm||35 x 2 x 2.5 cm||8 x 2 x 18.5 cm||1.2 meters x 5 cm x 5 cm||9.14 x 4.06 x 18.03 cm|
|Item Weight||40 grams||26 grams||15 grams||20 grams||21 grams|
|Model Number||500||Rockerz 255 Black||WI-C200||500||WIXB400/B|
|Special Feature||Bluetooth v5.0, Vibration Alert, Deep Bass Sound, CSR QCC3003 Chipset, IPX7 certified, In-built mic, Clear call quality with 10 meter range, 9 hours playtime at 80% volume, 2 hours quick charge, Ergonomic design, Voice assistant feature, Flexible & light-weight, Sweat-proof, Water-resistant, Premium built, 45 degree angled eartips, 10 mm drivers, 130 mAh battery, Easy access controls||wireless, sports_&_fitness||Wireless||Super Rich Bass, Premium aluminium alloy built, Ergonomic Design, In-line mic, Perfect Cable Length, L-shaped Gold plated aux, Metal sound chamber, 10mm drivers, Multiple sized earbuds||Wireless|
From the manufacturer
The sleek and stylish neckband is extremely flexible and sits lightly around your neck. The control panel is located conveniently which allows for effortless command over song selection, volume control and phone calls.
Voice Command Feature
Take control of your time by connecting your device to Siri or Google Assistant which will enable you to get things done with voice commands. Be it booking a cab, sending mails, ordering food, it’s now all hands-free!
Deep Bass Sound
Bring exhilarating music experiences into your daily life. Get the extra energy and focus you need with the powerful bass with extra low end punch that help you achieve your personal bests.
Call Vibration Alert
The neckband has call vibration feature which alerts you about incoming calls even when the earphones are not plugged into your ears.
Fits the Bill
The neckband enables you to work up a sweat to the music you love through your fitness sessions.
Noise Cancelling Microphone
With the CVC 6.0 noise reduction microphone, Wonderloop 500 filters out background noise and provides clearer voice for hands-free calls.
Goes On & On
The powerful 130 mAh battery provides upto 9 hours of music playtime at 80% volume with a quick charging time of 2 hours.
Passive Noise Isolation
The 45 degree angled earphones provides a comfortable and snug fit which blocks out unnecessary noise.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
324 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit : I need to add after long term usage about 2 cons :
1. Range of these earphones is not good. There is disconnection observed even if you move about 3 meters
away from phone. So, even though it is claimed to be Bluetooth 5.0, range is not good.
2. Microphone tends to pick up even small noises that are far away and amplifies it. So, I am not entirely happy
with microphone quality.
Hence, I am changing rating from 5 to 4 stars.
I just wonder how I'll manage when riding, I guess I can't use this under the helmet, though it's not too bulky.
Anyway overall, I'm happy, shall update in a few weeks.
2. Battery backup is fine. I was using it for almost 7 hours with 70-80% of volume and still it was having 60% battery left.
3. Stereo is good and tested with surround sound in youtube. It show excellent as per the test.
4. Having IPX7 rating is good. Not tested yet.
5. Button options for call and music is great.
6. Call quality is good. Bluetooth range is good as promised.
7. Vibration mode works fine for incoming call.
8. Build quality is good. Feels premium.
9. Comfortable ear piece. Doesn't come off from ears easily..
As per my opinion. Just for it. Over all i like it very much.
Sound quality is good.
Vibration feature is nice
IPX7 means water proof still not gonna risk it :/
Nice fitting can be used while exercising
Build quality seems good.
BT range is short.
Doesn't feel it's Bluetooth 5.0 range wise. I am also having boat 270 whose range is better than this. You can't roam in your house cause sound will crack and ultimately disconnect when you hardly 10 ft far.
(My device poco f1 which supports bt 5.0)
Battery percentage works but it drops in steps of 20 % like 100-80-60....
Not a con though
1. Looks & Feel- It feels very premium and good in the hands. All the cables are thick and feel sturdy. overall looks durable.
2. Sound Quality - Sound Quality is loud and good. Bass is good although vocals are low.
3. Connection - It gets connected with my phone within a second. Also, you can simultaneously connect it with two devices. I connect it with my phone and laptop.
4. Call Clarity - I mainly use these headphones for calling purpose and it rocks. I used it on Bike and have no issues what so ever. person on the other side of call can also listen to me clearly.
5. Battery - Battery is very good in this price bracket. I use it daily for 10-12 hours and in the end of the day battery remains around 50%-60%
6. It is having very good vibration motor which let me know of incoming calls even if my phone is on silent mode. very cool.
7. It is compatible with Google Assistance.
8. It has IPX7 rating i.e. it is sweat and water resistant but I haven't tested it.
1. Slow charging - It takes around 2.5 hours to get fully charged. even from 50% to 100% it takes around 1.5 hours
2. Magnets should have been stronger to hold earplug tightly.
3. Its vibrating motors irritates as it keeps on vibrating when a call is in waiting. It makes talking on current call very difficult.
4. Bluetooth range is average. if you are in open area its range goes up to 8-10 meter. but if you are in home or office it range hardly goes up to 5 meter.
Overall a very good headphone and I am really enjoying it. it really worth its price.
1. Bluetooth version 5.0.
2. IPX7 version 7.0.
3. Clear call quality.
4. Good battery life.
It also providing some additional features
5. In-built vibrator for call notification.
6. Compatible with voice assistant.
It seems really promising on paper but was not sure how much it could deliver as it's not among those popular brand. However after using it, the only word I can say "wow". If you are looking for a bluetooth earphones under 1500/- Mulo Wonderloop 500 is the end of your search.
1. Awesome sound, hi and low tuned perfectly at sweet spot, don't hurt ears at all even after extensive uses .
2. Good battery back up, enough for full day use.
3. Good voice call quality, won't say very good but not bad at all, better than other one available in market.
4. Vibrator motor is quite powerful.
5. Very good build quality and light weight.
6. Magnetic attachment.
Tried to find out, but failed.
Conclusion: Just go for it without any hesitation if your budget match.