- Item Weight: 349 g
- Item model number: 60009100
- ASIN: B00LN6W7A6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,77,209 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Wonderchef Ultra Lunch Box, 800ml, Green
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A Wonderchef product
- Unique thumb press sealing system
- Strong sealing function due to silicone cushioning with the lid
- Leak proof sections inside the lunch box
- Material is food grade, eco-friendly and non-toxic
- Slim and beautiful design
- Dishwasher and microwave safe, only for reheating not for cooking
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Wonderchef Ultra lunch boxes are designed to keep your food fresh with air tight locking with silicone sealing system. The lunch box has 3 sections to keep the curry dishes, salads and the rice/chapatti separate. A unique slim design with beautiful looks.
Compare with similar items
Signoraware Compact Lunch Box with Bag, T Blue
Cello Lunch Mate Air Tight Lunch Box, 3 Pcs, Orange
Signoraware Slim Plastic Lunch Box, T Blue
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||110.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Cloudtail India||priyarchika hub||Cloudtail India|
|Colour||Green||T Blue||Orange||T Blue|
|Included Components||1-Piece Ultra Lunch Box (800ml)||1 Piece Compact Lunch(850 ml) and 2 Pieces Cute Container (200 ml)( With Bag ).||1-Piece Eat-N-Eat 3 Container Lunch Packs (250ml), 1-Piece Spoon and 1-Piece Fork||1-Piece Slim Lunch Box|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||1||1|
|Special Feature||Microwave_safe||dishwasher_safe; microwave_safe; freezer_safe; insulated||Dishwasher_safe||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The rubber on the inner part of the lid will get dirty over time, absorbs the color of the spices and doesn't wash away easily.
- One of the locks is already not closing
- Opening the lid is slightly uncomfortable, should come with proper handles to easily open it.
it is sleek as well.
it does serve as a plate also i have reheated in it in a microwave 3-4 times.
what's important is closing properly.
i dont know if it will get spoilt but even if i use it 50-60 times it is worth.
this is my 3rd review and i can be such a critic because very few things are as promised. but i genuinely felt it may help someone make a right choice.
Tried multiple times to remove it using scrubber/ cleaner - but in vain.