- Reading level: 9 - 11 years
- Hardcover: 704 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (1 September 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780241368381
- ISBN-13: 978-0241368381
- ASIN: 0241368383
- Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 5.7 x 22.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #65,853 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Wonder: The Complete Collection Hardcover – Sep 2018
Picture Books for ChildrenExplore our wide range of picture books that will help in broadening the horizon of your child's knowledge. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Remarkable . . . It has the power to move hearts and change minds (Guardian)
Incredibly charming, brutal and brilliant (Observer)
It wreaks emotional havoc (Independent)
Everybody should [read it] (Financial Times)
Jodi Picoult for beginners (Irish Times)
It will delight children and adults (Telegraph)
So authentic you'll swear a kid wrote the book (Glamour)
Funny, touching, honest, and uplifting - though there's plenty of opportunity for tears, too (Daily Mail)
Rich and memorable (New York Times)
Tremendously uplifting and a novel of all-too-rare power . . . an unforgettable, deeply moving character (Sunday Express)
About the Author
R. J. Palacio was born and raised in New York City. She attended the High School of Art and Design and the Parsons School of Design, where she majored in illustration. She was a graphic designer and an art director for many years before writing her critically acclaimed debut novel, Wonder, which has been on the New York Times bestseller list since March 2012, and sold over 16 million copies worldwide.
In addition to Wonder, R. J. has written Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories, 365 Days of Wonder, We're All Wonders, and White Bird: A Wonder Story. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband, two sons and two dogs (Bear and Beau). Learn more about her at www.wonderthebook.com or on Twitter at @RJPalacio.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This beautiful special edition contains the original text of Wonder and also its companion novel, Auggie and Me, which follows the stories of Julian, Charlotte and Christopher and their relationships with the unforgettable Auggie Pullman.
📚So this is a story of: August Pullman a.k.a Auggie. He is an wonder kid but he is deformed, he has some facial issues, he doesn't look normal, though he was always born that way. It's a genetic disorder. He always face disappointment, he is never welcomed anywhere, people feels scary after seeing him. Though, his parents Nate & Isabel & his sister Olivia a.k.a Via are very very caring. They help him grow in society.
So, basically this book is a collection of POVs of everyone who has their world around Auggie. His sister Via, she has her own story, his friends, Jack Will & Summer have their own story. So, basically this is something very amazing I have read. All thr characters are so alluring. This book taughts us to be kind, be kind more than required as it says. It's made purely for kids but even adults can give it a try. But, the end feels a bit boring due to the same repetitive story, though the POV is different. I will definitely recommend it.