- Item Weight: 399 g
- Item part number: 8901571005512
- ASIN: B00TIMN47M
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 109 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,210 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #86 in Nutrition Bars & Drinks
Women's Horlicks Health and Nutrition drink - 400 g Refill Pack (Chocolate flavor)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 21.00 (8%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Specialized nutrition for women
- Contains nutrients important for bone health
- 100% RDA of Calcium for strong bones
- 100% RDA of Vitamin D for calcium absorption
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
We know how much you love chocolates, ladies. That’s why we have made delicious Women’s Horlicks in Chocolate flavour. Now you can enjoy your favourite flavour while maintaining your required nutrient intake for blood and bone health.
From the manufacturer
Importance of Bone Health
Why 30 is the right age to start taking care of your bone health?
Bones form the structural framework of the human body. Up until the age of 30, bone formation is faster than bone loss, which causes the skeleton to grow both in size and density, resulting in an overall increase in bone mass. However, this renewal process declines in women after the age of 30 and could result in several bone health issues.
The risk of developing osteoporosis - a condition associated with low bone mass density and fragile bones - depends on the bone mass density you attain by the age of 30 and the bone mass degeneration rate after that. Higher your peak bone mass, lesser the risk of developing osteoporosis as you age.
So, while youth is the best time to invest in bone health, 30s is the time to pay special attention to micronutrient intake.
Calcium for Strong Bones
Women’s Horlicks contains 100% of your recommended daily calcium requirement^ – an essential nutrient for strong bones.
Vitamin D for Calcium Absorption
Women’s Horlicks contains 100% of your recommended daily vitamin D requirement^ – a nutrient for helping calcium absorption.
Vitamin K2 for Binding Calcium to Bones
Women’s Horlicks contains 100% of your recommended daily vitamin K2 requirement^ - a nutrient for helping calcium bind to the bones.
*Ref: Malhotra N and Mithal A. Osteoporosis in Indians. Indian J med res 127, march 2008, pp 263-268
#Unique combination of vitamin k (k2), calcium and vitamin d to support bone health.
^As per icmr 2010 guidelines for woman delivered in 2 serves (60g)
Women’s Horlicks is a nourishing beverage to be consumed as a part of regular daily diet. No sugar added in the product (sucrose). Contains artificial sweetener and for calorie conscious. Contains acesulfame potassium. Not recommended for children.