- Product Dimensions: 26.2 x 12.1 x 12.1 cm ; 231 g
- Item model number: Carlie Mj Flower W
- ASIN: B00RELVGF6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 13 May 2015
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #40,168 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Crocs Women's Carlie MJ Flower Sea Foam and Island Green Rubber Fashion Mary Jane Flats - W6
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Rubber
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Everyone's favorite Mary Jane is back with a fresh floral update. We've kept everything else the cool translucent uppers, the Croslite foam footbed for all-day cushion, and the pivoting strap so you can fine-tune the fit. Features : Soft, translucent TPU upper with floral cut outs Pivoting heel strap wear it back for a more secure fit; forward for an easy-on slide Croslite foam footbed for cushion and comfort Approximate 2-inch heel height
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is typically same product which is shown in the picture.
2)Nice color,material and fit. Before buying please make sure of the sizes as Crocs always have a bigger measurement as expected.
See sizing chart before ordering.
3)Delivery of the product by Amazon was right on time.
4)Wearable in any weather.
5)The sole portion is too soft to wear.
What I did not like is the croslite material in the bridge area of the feet.It scratches/hurts the bridge skin of the feet whenever used in monsoons.
I have been using Crocs for 6-7 years now. In my family, we have like 12-14 pairs of Crocs. I have been a devoted fan on this brand. Unfortunately, I have faced this skin-cutting problem with one more pair as well. It seems to me like the quality of the shoes manufactured in the last 1-2 years have fallen drastically. From buying nothing but only Crocs, I have now completed stopped buying Crocs. After spending Rs. 2500-3500 on one pair of shoes, it is terrible to receive such a poor quality product, which constantly hurts the wearer. I now have 2 pairs of Crocs just wasting away on my shoe rack.