- Paperback: 374 pages
- Publisher: Westland (27 December 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380658338
- ISBN-13: 978-9380658339
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.6 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 221 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Women and The Weight Loss Tamasha Paperback – 27 Dec 2010
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Its a good book that gives good insight into the working structure of a woman's body and nutrients that help us get through the various conditions that women face. Must read. --By hermione1245 on March 12, 2011
Wow you have to read this book... The simple tips can really help you loose weight. As usual with any diet one has to be disciplined and careful on what you eat. --By Kib on January 10, 2013
Explains why women are so obsessed with weight loss when infact it should be about fitness. Explains metabolism, different food groups, gives direction on when to eat what and gives real life examples of how to create diets keeping in mind one's lifestyle. Also shows how we can eat everything provided we follow some simple rules. Only thing I did not like, her writing style is a bit too casual. I've nothing against colloquial language but this book, when it tackles a serious matter comes across flippant at times. Does not have to be serious but could have been interesting and fun without being too easy going. --By Ms Sonali Sircar on July 14, 2013
About the Author
Rujuta Diwekar works out of Mumbai, practises yoga in Rishikesh, ideates in Uttarkashi and treks in the rest of the Indian Himalayas. Winner of the Nutrition Award 2010 from Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, she is amongst the most qualified and sought-after practitioners in India today and the only nutritionist to have accreditation from Sports Dietitians, Australia. Her first book has sold over two lakh copies in four languages and is still in national bestseller lists, more than a hundred weeks after its debut. In the plethora of diet fads and fears, Rujuta's voice rings loud and clear, urging us to use our common sense and un-complicate the act of eating. With over a decade of experience working with people from all walks of life, including Kareena Kapoor, Anil Ambani, Preity Zinta, Karishma Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Konkona Sen Sharma, she has fine-tuned her methods to the real issues facing urban Indians.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
221 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 221 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Separate sections for each periods of womens life. ie teenage marraige pregnancy menopause.
Separate chapter for thyroid and pcod.
Specifies about relationships, sleep statergy.
For quick and busy bees go for recaps given in the end of each chapter
A must read.