- Paperback: 270 pages
- Publisher: Bhakti Vikas Trust; 2nd edition (25 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9382109293
- ISBN-13: 978-9382109297
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.4 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #57,912 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Women: Masters or Mothers? Paperback – 25 Apr 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Caution: Many will be tempted to judge the book without reading or by merely gazing at the cover or title without much thought about its contents, which is exactly what the author of the book points out as one of the epidemic outbreaks that the notorious creations of the modern world have been successful in creating.