WitBlox Mega DIY Robotics Kit for 101 Projects
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Electronics blocks which you can connect to build diy/robotics projects
- Play with various sensors, light, sound, motors and and build awesome stuff
- Most preferred educational kit for young innovators
- No soldering or programming is required. Easy to plug and start building
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
WitBlox is the perfect Robotics Learning Tool for children. It helps children learn Design, Hardware, Electronics and Programming.
WitBlox contains Lego like electronic blocks like Power, Lamp, Buzzer, Motors, Wheels, Distance sensor, Dark sensor, Invert and In/out Extension. You can connect these blocks to make any circuit logic for your Science /Robotics projects like Line Follower Robot, Automatic Dishwasher, Spirograph, Edge Detecting Robot,etc. & many more. No soldering or programming is required. Its easy to plug, connect and start building projects.
A creative DIY making guide is provided for making projects. You can also visit our YouTube Channel - WitBlox for all project tutorials
Children have many crazy ideas. WitBlox helps them convert their ideas into real working projects
Build Innovative Robots & Projects
WitBlox helps you design cool mechanisms & projects
YouTube Video Tutorials
New project videos every weekend on our YouTube Channel
WhatsApp Maker Community
Collaborate & Connect with like-minded makers on Maker Community
Perfect Tool to bring Robotics & Electronics to everyone
Electronic circuit blocks which can be joined in different combinations to design different circuits and applications. The circuit design so simple that students, teachers and makers can explore it to learn fundamentals of Robotics & Electronics
Easy to build and a lot to learn
WitBlox helps you learn Hardware, Logic, Programming & Electronics with ease
No soldering or programming required!
Founder of WitBlox
Describe your products in three words.
Imagine, Build, Innovate
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
WitBlox was created to solve the problems makers faced while building science/ robotics projects with an aim to support them and provide the tools required for hands on innovation
What makes your product special?
WitBlox is much more than a product, it is a tool for empowering Invention & Innovation. It will help create next generation innovators and idea-makers and make them future ready. Additionally, WitBlox is completely designed & made in India (Mumbai).
What has been the best part of your experience?
With WitBlox, we have observed a change in the way young students learn. We have students using WitBlox from different parts of the country. The feedback from makers has been overwhelming and encouraging. It has helped us to keep innovating and design more kits to empower practical learning
154 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this kit to demonstrate simple robotics to rural kids during my voluntary camps, kids b/w 5th to 7th std had great fun, it was much easier to engage & educate robotics than earlier. Planning to buy more kits to promote this in rural government schools.
Witblox Mega DIY Robotics Kit For 101 Projects
It is very easy to use, and comes with guidelines how to make some configurations - like Edge avoided, line follower, obstacle avoider.
This is very good to get your kid thinking and making toy cars his way, and playing with electronics.
The best and helpful part is that on YouTube they have lots of videos of other possible projects, besides what's there in package leaflets.
1. After some time of use, the connector holding plastic does come out. In one case had to glue it back.
2. The booklet is basically color printed pages stapled together. It can easily be made a little more better.
But given the price and ease of use, and possible projects/configuration - this kit is a must go for your kid.
2. Organised ( parts are arranged in organised manner differentiating the input, functional, output) you can call it oops concept of you like.
3. Understanding of how each part works
4. To read instruction manual before you start. :))
There is no instruction how to assemble the parts on board but that's ok.. kids will figure it out..
Only point for improvement is that the chassis provided for the car model needs to be better and should be able to provide some support for the chipset.
- fab concept
- good ideas
- fun for kids
- really cool idea to have those user instructions on YouTube
- incorrect instructions are the stumble block : don't work the way they describe. Need to tighten that up and put out correct instructions.
I would say here quality is little concern as per price, which could be improved to make ease for kids for handling.