- Publisher: Books That Inspire (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788193391204
- ISBN-13: 978-8193391204
- ASIN: 8193391209
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,594 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Wise Man Said Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Author of the National BestSeller, "I Am Another You", Priya Kumar is an Author of 10 Inspirational Books which have won Twenty Book Awards. She is an Internationally Acclaimed Motivational Speaker, who has inspired over 2 million lives across 40 countries through her Personal Breakthrough Workshops. Her writing, like her speaking, is an extension of her purpose—to make people's lives better. Sammy is an 80 year old billionaire, who finds himself at the peak of his success built on a mountain of sacrifices. He decides to participate in a life he missed to live. Eleven months in a year he leaves behind his identity and money and allows his curiosity and his willingness to experience anything - death even, to take him on life changing adventures and experiences across the world. Loaded with wisdom, surprise, humor and an eagerness to embrace life, The Wise Man Said is a collection of twelve such adventures of Sammy, where his journey becomes his greatest achievement - a life well lived.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"The Wise Man Said" starts with Naina, an established writer who is on a writer's block. She had been delaying the submission of her manuscript for six months. When her editor gives her a deadline of 24 hours to submit the story, she feels overwhelmed as she doesn't have a story to tell. She is lost in her life and feels clueless about penning a new story.She goes for a walk and meets an eighty-year-old man, Sammy.
The book taught me to use the power of hindsight. When you are going through a bad or challenging experience, you might wish for the experience to end and never remember it.
All the chapters in the book are thought-provoking and taught me something about life. My favorite chapters are "I am skipping now", "Come find me", "The lost purpose", "The Man God" and "The future that wasn't."
I can definitely go back to "The Wise Man Said" again and again. If you are looking for a book that can change your life in a positive way, you must pick this one.
I am going with 5 stars.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Awesome book!!! It’s different !! It’s classy!! Teaches us a lot !!! Thank you priya kumar for a unique style of writing .. loved reading it !!