- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Wipro 7 Watt LED Table Lamp
|Price:||1,799.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||991.00 (36%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Warranty: 1 year on product from date of invoice
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Description for Wipro 7 Watt LED Table Lamp
Let there be light and life. Wipro presents stylish and elegant LED table lamp, which is crafted to provide soothing light in every situation. Designed with perfect curves and lines, this lamp delivers supreme functionality and comfort. Easy to use and compatible with Indian electricity conditions, this LED lamp is the perfect choice for homes & offices.This scientifically designed driver offers surge protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and thermal protection.
From the Manufacturer
Sleek Design which looks Stylish and Elegant
The exquisite design of this lamp gives it a premium look and user experience. Crafted with perfection, this lamp features clean curves and smooth lines which make it look contemporary and perfect to suit modern interiors.
Ultra-Flexible Design for utmost Convenience
With adjustable design, the lamp can be adjusted in three different ways making it useful and convenient in all the situations. The head of the lamp can be moved in both the directions. It can be adjusted up to 180 degrees in upward and downward directions and 270 degrees in left and side directions. Also, the lamp can be adjusted up to 80 degree via lamp stick. This ultra-flexible LED lamp is a perfect companion that will add bold new dimension to your home interiors.
Crafted to meet Indian Electrical Condition
Wipro has embedded this sleek lamp with efficient drivers designed specifically to manage the Indian Electrical Conditions. This scientifically designed driver offers surge protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and thermal protection to give superior performance. Do not let power fluctuations and irregularities spoil your fun.
Soothing Light in every Situation
Wipro LED table lamp features unique touch interface that lets you control the light levels to suit your requirement. You can control the light intensity up to three levels - Bright, Mid and Dim light. Crafted to make every moment bright, this LED table lamp is high on utility and features.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Philips LED Cap Desk Light 4.5watt(Black)
Philips 61013 Air 5-Watt LED Desklight (Black)
Wipro Garnet 6W LED Table lamp-3 Grade dimming & Color Changing(CDL/Neutral White/WW)
Wipro Garnet 4-Watt LED Table Lamp (White)
Philips 61013 Breeze 5-Watt LED Desk light (White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GoTo Style Mart||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Colour||—||Black||Black||Cool Day Light||White||White|
|Colour Temperature||—||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||—||—|
|Included Components||1 table lamp||1 Desk Light||1 integrated LED desk light||1 LED Table Lamp||1 Table Lamp||1 integrated LED desk light|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg||0.87 kg||0.71 kg||450 grams||0.85 kg||0.7 kg|
|Model Number||D910765||700233086||61013 Air||Garnet||D910465||61013 Air|
|Warranty Description||1 Year warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty||2 years||—||1 year on product||2 years on product|
|Wattage||—||4.5 watts||5 watts||6 watts||4 watts||5 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coming to desk lamps, I have owned a Philips Advantez FDS500 for 4 years of UG college. I never really studied much, except that 1 week before exams, but that's not the lamp's fault. Very reliable sturdy little lamp, always did the job for me. 4 stars to Philips Advantez for portability, VFM and easy-to-replace CFL lamp. It loses 1 star due to it's basic function-over-form design.
Fast forward to last week. I am 2 years out of college, and I need a lamp to prepare for higher education admissions/studies. This is also the lamp I will likely carry to my future grad college. A new purchase should always be an exciting upgrade, otherwise what is the point of it?
Here is my pre-purchase blueprint of the product I envisioned -
1. Slick design (premium feel, not plasticky and light-weight)
2. LED lighting for better ambience (temperature should be on the lower side, with just the intelligible hint of blue)
3. Functional (should do the job - ample/adjustable light intensity, weighted base to avoid topple, long-lasting LED, rechargable preferable with USB charging option)
I narrowed down to Philips AIR and Wipro 5/7Watt LED lamps.The AIR costs almost half in price, and seems quite plasticky (which is still VFM at that price point). Check out Philips AIR LED Desklight unboxing video on YouTube.
Eliminating the AIR left me only with Wipro. The reviews looked great, however the popularity of product is quite low on Flipkart and here (most likely due to it's premium pricing). I ordered the 7 Watt (decided not to skimp for the 5 Watt, since I am already stretching budget), and recieved it today. Brownie points to Amazon for timely and safe delivery.
The packing was moderate, with the lamp and a detachable charging adapter-cable in-box. Initial impressions of the lamp -
1. Mouth watering design (perfect proportions, you have to see it to admire it)
2. Nice to hold (all-metal body, with a good weight distribution)
3. Premium soft-touch button (simply hover finger over the capacitive switch to adjust light intensity)
4. Ambient lighting (the light isn't overly bright, and doesn't scatter without discipline. It drapes elegantly along your desk, with the perfect temperature)
5. Flexible design (the product overview above already describes that the lamp can be adjusted to taste, thanks to various hinges)
Overall, a smart lamp that will blend well into your rich decors. Buy it!
apart from the good looks, it gives more focussed light on the subject (book/laptop) than a 10W led bulb in a regular lamp.
moreover, the pricing looks pretty reasonable as compared to the corresponding wattage led lamps from philips.
long term reliability is something i cannot comment on, at the moment, as i recently purchases this lamp.
1. Build Quality: The lamp sports a decent build quality. The entire body is made of plastic with chrome polished plastic used at the base of the stem and at the top. The chrome part is a finger print magnetic and makes the lamp look cheap. The base is heavy which supports the lamp and prevents it from tipping over. Even accidental pushes will not budge it from it's place due to rubber feet.
2. Lighting: The lamp offers four modes - Off, dim, medium, and high, all modes using the same color mode of around 6500K, which is bright white with a tinge of blue. OK for reading during the day, but not night. Unfortunately, the color cannot be changed.
3. AC Adapter: This is the biggest disappointment in the entire package. It is a just a cheap adapter with a poor build quality, both inside and outside. The outside of the adapter is a thin shell and on the inside the adapter uses cheap components. The adapter is white in color and outputs a very peculiar voltage-current combination of 24 Volt and 0.5 Ampere, supplying a total of 12 watts of power to the lamp. This makes it very difficult to find a replacement adapter due to the color of the adapter and the peculiar voltage-ampere rating of both the adapter and the lamp.
4. Look: The lamp would look better without the unnecessary Wipro branding at the bottom of the lamp and the visual diagram suggesting the 4 modes of operation. The diagram printed at the bottom is actually misleading to a new user, as the user will try to touch at various points for different brightness levels. There's only one region that needs to be touched for brightness to be changed.
I was motivated to write this review, as I am having a blown adapter at my hands (could not handle a short power surge) resulting in a lamp that has not been used since the last 4 months. Even though this product comes from a famed company like Wipro, it is not worth buying as Wipro is not standing behind their consumer products, which is evident from the lack of availability of vital components.
If you are looking to buy a new study lamp, I would highly recommend buying a Philips lamp not costing more than Rs. 1000 which would serve the basic purpose of a lamp for a very reasonable price or going for a Xiaomi Smart LED Study Lamp, which can be bought from Gearbest.com, Banggood.com or Lightinthebox.com for somewhere between Rs 2500 - 3000. It is a far better lamp which would offer color mode change, variable brightness and smart operation via a smart phone.
All in all, disappointed in the value proposition and lack of serviceability of this lamp.
This lamp is working great and gives your table a really modern feel. The touch controls are also working perfectly and caters to a variety of uses.