- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 40.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Winsor & Newton 37ml Artists' Oil Colour - Renaissance Gold
|Price:||640.00 + 40.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||185.00 (22%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The highest professional quality traditional oil color made from the finest pigments
- Series: 2/Color Code: 573/Color Index
- Permanence: A/Opacity: Semi-opaque
- Includes a 1.25oz/37ml tube of Winsor and Newton artists oil color
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Renaissance Gold
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Winsor & Newton 37ml Artists' Oil Colour
Winsor & Newton Artists' Oil Colour is unmatched for its purity, quality and reliability - a success which is reflected in its world-wide reputation amongst professional artists. It has 120 colours in the range, offering the widest spectrum of all the Winsor & Newton oil ranges. Every Winsor & Newton Artists' Oil Colour is individually formulated to enhance each pigment's natural characteristics and ensure stability of colour. By exercising maximum quality control throughout all stages of manufacture, selecting the most suitable drying oils and method of pigment dispersion, the unique individual properties of each colour are preserved.