- Item part number: 02BS50
- ASIN: B00UFRRG5K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 March 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #58,010 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Winova Baby Smooth, Alcohol Free Baby Hand And Body Sanitizer (50ml) Pack Of 2
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A Swedish Alcohol Free Odorless foam sanitizer created especially for your baby for fighting germs at home and as well on the go.
- Prevents nappy/diaper rashes without affecting your baby’s supple skin.
- 120 times pumps usage capacity for 50ml & 350 times pumps usage capacity for 150 ml to keep your baby protected.
- Dermatologically and European Standard Test Certified (EN1500, EN14476, EN13697)
- Alcohol Sanitizer burns and dries the baby’s supple and sensitive skin, Winova Baby Smooth protects and moisturizes baby’s tender skin for up to 4 hours.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
• A Swedish Alcohol Free Foam Sanitizer created especially for your baby for fighting germs at home and as well on the go. • Prevents nappy/diaper rashes without affecting your baby’s supple skin. • Alcohol Sanitizer burns the baby’s supple and sensitive skin, baby smooth protects and moisturizes baby’s tender skin. • 120 times usage for 50ml & 350 times usage for 150 ml to keep your baby protected. • European Test Certified (EN1500, EN14476, EN13697) • Odorless & Foam based liquid. • Dermatologically Tested • 99.99% Germ Protection • Up to 4 hours of protection • Non-Inflammable, safe around children & pets. • Extensive Trial for protection against Swine Flu - H1N1 (Subtype of Influenza A Virus), MRSAMethicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus ), Metallo-Beta-Lactamase-1 (NDM-1), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E-Coli, K.Pneumonia & Gram negative bacteria
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|