- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub; 3rd edition (18 January 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148200464X
- ISBN-13: 978-1482004649
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 167 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #95,173 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Winning Theory in Stock Market Paperback – 18 Jan 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Mahesh Kaushik is a famous Indian investor which known about his winning theory of fundamental investing. visit author web page at www.maheshkaushik.com/
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Where should I find the sort listed stocks to buy? famous blogs? TV analysis? website?
2) Which of them among the list to buy? What parameters to check apart from EPS, PE ratio etc?
3) For what price should I buy? Is CMP under valued/over valued?
4) What is my stop loss and how to convert my loss into profit?
5) When to exit(or) sell my stocks and how?
I feel much comfortable in trading/investment and my strategy is now well disciplined irrespective of the market condition. Thanks to Kaushik who made it happen. I will share some % of my profit by referring your book to my friends. FYI, I have already revised the list of stocks I have bought recommended by various sources and found most of them are pathetic. Now, I regulate my investment in stocks and found very encouraging. Thanks once again to Kaushik sir.
But there are grammatical mistakes, which needs to be rectified, otherwise this is a book with Mahesh's own formula. But works most of the time.
Good work Mahesh. Thanks
New to stock market investor should read this at least once. Fundamental analysis is well defined.
Its wonderful book , easy to understand in layman language . My first step towards investing in stocks. Easy to Understand In simple Language After reading this book , you will come to know the book has been written with genuine concern by Maheshji. No High technical things that scare of the Common Man interested in investing.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
This book is very very good.
1st read. But minimum 3 times definitely you will be understood.