- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan India; First edition (10 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9382616438
- ISBN-13: 978-9382616436
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,02,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Winning the Right Job: A Blueprint to Acing the Interview Paperback – 10 Apr 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Pratibha Messner is Director of GloBus Research with international experience in project management, risk management and service provider governance. Her industry experience comes from a variety of roles covering technology, operations and risk management in startups and the Deutsche Bank group. She has worked for many years in Germany, India and U.K and covered assignments in Singapore and the USA.Pratibha is deeply familiar with the vetting and recruitment process - both behind and in front of the interviewing desk. Wolfgang Messner is Professor of International Management at MYRA School of Business and Director of GloBus Research. He has worked and consulted with big MNCs like BMW, Capgemini, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Ericsson, Microsoft and many highly successful SMEs across industry verticals in Europe and India. In addition, he has also taught as Adjunct Faculty at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, Royal Docks Business School/University of East London, University of Würzburgand WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management. Wolfgang has authored six books and many journal publications.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It could have been better had it provided more details on winning an interview call as interview call is the beginning of journey to completion of finding a right job.
Clear and concise concepts well explained with work industry-centric examples.
Subtle humor infused into the narrative makes this book an exciting read from start to finish.