Wilson WRT7103103 Blx Pro Staff Six.One 95 Tennis Racquet
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Head Size: 95 square inches or 612.9 square centimeters, Length: 27 inches or 68.58 centimeters, Strung Weight: 326.02 grams
- Swing Weight: 306 grams, Stiffness: 62, Beam Width: 18 millimeters
- Composition: Basalt, Power Level: Low, Stroke Style: Full, Swing Speed: Fast
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Hybrid, String Pattern: 16 mains or 19 crosses
- Ideal for senior players
- Technology: BLX and Amplifeel
- Warranty: Manufacturer's replacement warranty against frame manufacturing defects no gutting provided
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wilson is an American sports firm which deals in gear and accessories related to badminton, basketball, baseball, softball, football, golf, racquetball, soccer, squash tennis and volleyball. Their high-end quality products are used by numerous sport personalities worldwide. This firm was found in 1913 from then it has been relentlessly producing the best sports goods for all major sports around the world. Tom Brady, Roger Federer, Serena Williams, Dustin Pedroia, David Wright, Derrick Rose, Mike Small, Brian Wilson and many more use their gear to make their mark in their respective sport matches.