- Paperback: 760 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126562684
- ISBN-13: 978-8126562688
- Package Dimensions: 27.8 x 20.8 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,73,554 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Wiley's State Bank of India Probationary Officer (SBI PO) Exam Goalpost Big Book: Mains, Phase-II Paperback – 2016
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
DT Editorial Services is a team of experienced trainers and content developers, in their respective subjects, that have gone through the examination process themselves and have acquired proficiency and experience in their domains. The team believes in outcome that is research-oriented and field-tested, to help the examinees take the best course of preparation unparalleled to any other entrance exam based book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.