|Model Number||Rodhas 65 Red|
|Item Height||30 Centimeters|
|Item Length||8.5 Centimeters|
|Item Width||13.5 Centimeters|
|Volume Capacity||65 Liters|
|Item Weight||2.50 Kilograms|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
Wildcraft HypaDura Red Rucksack (8903338049586)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Outer Material: Nylon, Color : Red
- Capacity: 65 liters, Weight: 2.5 kg, Dimensions: 8.5 cms x 13.5 cms x 30 cms ( L x W x H )
- Strong and Light-weight Robic Fabric
- Highly ventilated, comfortable and flexible back-systems
- Colour fastness, better UV protection
- Warranty type: Manufacturer, limited life time warranty
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Wildcraft HypaDura Red Rucksack (8903338049586)
From the manufacturer
This pack has an in-built hydrator pocket with loops on the shoulder straps to keep the pipe within easy reach, offering you a hands-free hydration solution.
This 'Cusom-fit' Rucksack with Adjustable Torso can be made longer or shorter depending on the person wearing it.
Designed for Comfort:
- Breathable and cushioned back system
- Curved and padded shoulder straps for better comfort
- Sternum straps for a snug fit
- Waist belt for better load transfer to the hips
- Lighter and durable fabric
Load it Right
Load your pack with the maximum weight concentrated close to your body so that your torso take 70-80% of the weight and your shoulders carry only 20-30%.
- Pack Lightweight frequently needed items like your water bottle in the top half of your pack. Keep your sleeping bag and spare clothes in the bottom half
- Use Mediumweight items like your fleece. jackets and warmers around the rucksack to fill it out and give it structure
- Pack Heavyweight items like the cooking stove, utensils, food etc In the middle of your rucksack, close to your body
Wear it Right
For rucksacks with a capacity of 40L or more, a snug fit is essential for long wearing comfort. Always load your pack before you adjust the fit.
Measure your torso length by calculating the distance between the protruding bone at the base of your neck (7th vertebrae) and the base of your hip bone. Adjust the shoulder system (available in select models) to fit the length of the pack to your torso. A well-adjusted torso length leaves no space between the top of your shoulder and the shoulder strap.
1. Loosen all straps before wearing the pack.
2. Place the waist belt over your hip bones, buckle up and tighten the straps by pulling on both ends. The weight should be resting on your hips, not your shoulders.
3. Pull both shoulder straps down to make the pack hug your back for a snug fit.
4. In select models. you will need to tighten the upper shoulder adjustment straps for a more exact fit.
5. Buckle the sternum straps and adjust them so they are at a comfortable position across your chest.
6. Adjust the straps depending on the terrain. Tighter adjustments give you more control on steep inclines.
- Clean the fabric by wiping with a damp cloth
- Remove dirt by washing it with a mild soap and rinse thoroughly
- Air-dry the pack thoroughly before storing
- Do not dry under direct sunlight as this damages the coatings
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry
- Store in a cool dry place to avoid mildew and moisture damage to the Nylon coating and fabric
- Keep away from direct flames, extreme heat, acids, oxidizing agents found in concrete and alkalis
Designed to Perform
Wildcraft HypaDura gear is constructed with globally benchmarked materials that make for superior performance in the outdoors while keeping the pack weight down to a minimum.
- Roble fabric is 14% lighter than Nylon, 40% lighter than Polyester, and is stitched in a RipStop weave that makes it tear resistant. It has 24% more tensile strength and 31% greater tear strength than Nylon which means the fabric can withstand extreme stretching and pulling
- Hypalon is used at stress points to give the bag better resistance to abrasion and stretch wear and tear. High tenacity webbing ensures your adjustment straps move easily and last for the life of the bag
- Litecell foam is perforated for greater breathability and is 50% lighter than regular foam. It is used as padding in the shoulder straps to help wick away moisture, keeping you dry even at your active best
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Quality of bag's material is awesome.
3. Empty bag weighs around 2.5 KG.
4. Bag opens from all the sides and almost every part is connected via runners and hooks. This made me a bit worried about its capacity to hold weight. However, opening from all the sides makes it very easy to access things.
5. Many pockets :)
6. No pocket for keeping laptop :(
7. Attached rain cover :)
8. Zipper at the bottom to reduce or increase space/capacity.
So make sure you do thorough check and use it ASAP within return window. Otherwise AMAZON will not accept returns and you have to keep the Defective Product.